Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Might be a little embarrassing for the owner, who will surely get strange looks from other people, but he probably doesn't care, considering he knows its temporary.

Well have your barf bags ready, here some REALLY horrible ones! :ill: (Forgive me if any of these have been posted before :crazy:)

This is just abuse to that Honda Civic.
Red-Green-Civic-21.jpg

Actually that's from the tv show The Red Green Show. It was featured in a segment where he'll basically make contraptions out of old cars and other junk. That one was basically a way to make a floating car, and the tires were used as paddles. Since it sounds like you probably haven't seen the show, you should check it out, it's hilarious.

Actually that's from the tv show The Red Green Show. It was featured in a segment where he'll basically make contraptions out of old cars and other junk. That one was basically a way to make a floating car, and the tires were used as paddles. Since it sounds like you probably haven't seen the show, you should check it out, it's hilarious.
I bet so, as I was browsing I figured that was what it was about. ;)

Here is a bonus picture:

Red-Green-Civic1.jpg

Funny story. :lol:

car-modifications.jpg

Makes me wonder how the car sounds. :lol:

*Benz and hatchback with multiple exhaust tips*

Looks like someone needs to lay off CTRL+C and CTRL+V.

Don't hate. He ran out of money and could not afford the tires

Oops double post
Lift kits aren't that expensive.
No, it's still stupid.

Please explain to me how the hell its stupid if it serves a purpose. You may by agree with it but that doesn't make it stupid. It's like any other mod.

@CallmeDan Well they both have a lot of mufflers. :lol:

Some more crazy pictures :crazy: (Again, forgive me if these have already been posted):

No fattening snacks for this car. :lol:
5.jpg

Yet another hideous Roll Royce! :yuck:
nehkfn7hms5mc1qvg579t3noq0_1323372965.jpg

Another stupid one. :rolleyes:
ku-xlarge.jpg

Freakest Benz ever! :ill:
TA31KKA.jpg

Too late! :scared: :lol: That's enough to scare a little child. On another note, I may come from a family that loves Mustangs, but really? :crazy:
I didn't spend much time looking at it :yuck: & hopefully that truck-stang will get my mind off the other thing. By the way, the truckstang isn't the worst thing ever, but it looks too high for me.

Last edited:
I didn't spend much time looking at it :yuck: & hopefully that truck-stang will get my mind off the other thing. By the way, the truckstang isn't the worst thing ever, but it looks too high for me.
I agree, it's not the worst, but not the best ether. :crazy:

To the untrained eye, it looks wrecked, but it isn't. :ill:
200661312956pt4.jpg

Not my kind of Honda. :crazy:

geek-car-1.jpg

The snakeskin Merc is kinda awesome, but the truckstang should be crushed. You just don't do that to a Mustang. :(

Man what up with those small wheels on that Toyota and the camber on that Benz? :irked: Two things I can't stand!

Holy crap! I didn't check on this thread for a day, and the things posted are HIDEOUS!! I don't know where to start!
Start here. ;)

Corolla?
AE86-Toyota-Corolla-4x4-640x480.jpg

I don't even know what this is! (or was)
camaroghini_.jpg

Jay.
Look carefully, it's been photoshopped. Rear wheel isn't even touching the ground, and the wet tarmac where the wheel should be tells another story.

Or the wheels are actually hidden and those are just decoys.

Because I've never heard of a 3500ish LB car moving on 3 inch rims

Back