Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Very horrid indeed! :scared: That smart car is hideous on so many levels! :ill:

(Note to self: If The Stig Farmer doesn't like a car, no one will! :lol:)
Photoshopped or not ?
Looks like it. I bet that is one noisy Honda. :ill:
Those cars lifted and rolling on 50's, looks like something that came out of a modder's MC:LA
I know exactly what you mean. ;) I have seen a Ducati in there rolling on 50's! :crazy: I'll have to save that for another topic though.

Last edited:
Second and third photos are shopped.
Very poorly too! :yuck: Even I can do that. :crazy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People need to leave Rolls Royce's alone!:ill:
bathroom-bodywork-photo-u1.jpg

Very horrid indeed! :scared: That smart car is hideous on so many levels! :ill:

(Note to self: If The Stig Farmer doesn't like a car, no one will! :lol:)

Looks like it. I bet that is one noisy Honda. :ill:
I know exactly what you mean. ;) I have seen a Ducati in there rolling on 50's! :crazy: I'll have to save that for another topic though.

I don't think you've got enough smilies in that post. :crazy::yuck::grumpy::dunce::crazy:

Lift kits aren't that expensive.

Please explain to me how the hell its stupid if it serves a purpose. You may by agree with it but that doesn't make it stupid. It's like any other mod.
There is no purpose just because you assumed they're temporary. Even if they were, there are better options out there for "temporary tires" because that just looks like 1 big accident waiting to happen.

Hence, it was & still is, stupid.

I don't think you've got enough smilies in that post. :crazy::yuck::grumpy::dunce::crazy:
I tend to get smiley happy a lot. :lol: I can add more if you want. :sly: :lol:
There is no purpose just because you assumed they're temporary. Even if they were, there are better options out there for "temporary tires" because that just looks like 1 big accident waiting to happen.

Hence, it was & still is, stupid.
That goes back to what I said earlier, what if the owner actually likes it like that? :crazy:

Is there a possibility that it has hydraulics?
I doubt it, but then again I don't know what they look like when they are installed.
That's obviously photoshopped...
Now that you bring that to my attention, if you look at the paint in between the hood and the rest of the truck, you really tell. :crazy:
Umm...
happy_09.gif

I err...
rofl.gif
Don't laugh too hard! :lol:

Did you see that orange jacked up Mustang I posted? :confused:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that we are on a new page, time to stir up the pot abit. :sly:

Yep.
112.jpg

Awkward! :crazy:
wood-car-1.jpg

Just buy an airplane for crying out loud! :crazy:
307110.jpg

Who would want wheels like that? :yuck:
299204.jpg

Same for this! :irked:
r2d2-car.jpg

Speakers big enough? :irked:
mobile-dj-art-car.jpg

Yeah, that kinda depressed me a bit, then I saw the Taurus.:
I am surprised you didn't say anything about it. :dunce: Pretty darn bad isn't it? :crazy:

After seeing that Taurus, it made this white Ferrari swell up and turn red! I think it is allergic to horrid modifications! :lol:
a341_c7.jpg

...and what the hell is that half-cut wooden thing supposed to be? :dunce:
Good question. ;) Wood design would look good if it was on a different vehicle, but that part of it being "half convertible", seriously? :irked:

I am surprised you didn't say anything about it. :dunce: Pretty darn bad isn't it? :crazy:

I saw one similar once with Stars & Stripes livery, but I'm surprised nobody has torched that one for what it has on display.

'Stang Sympathy :( :(

donkmustang_4x4_donksnob-400x248.jpg

CarGods-5.0-Chicken-mustang-640x480.jpg

spongebob+squarepants+mustang+donk.jpg

donk-fox.jpg

This one nearly had me crying. v v v

Mustang-conversion-1.jpg

mustang-conversion-4.jpg

Next... For use on the road? Questionable, as it looks like it may still have an engine. However as a BBQ/spa/garden lounger... I'd consider it. :dopey:

Spa-Car-Cars-of-the-World-20081.jpg

Last edited:
Lets start a petition on change.org to make it punishable by deportation for ricing Mustangs. Nothing can go wrong with that. :lol:

Lets start a petition on change.org to make it punishable by deportation for ricing Mustangs. Nothing can go wrong with that. :lol:

:lol: Yup, I don't see a problem with that at all.

I just felt that I wanted to yell at the owners when I saw those and also ask this:

After getting some good laughs and bad heartaches alike, I have to be serious when I say that its a shame that the custom car world will likely always be plagued by such hideous and downright stupid customization ideas. :yuck: Bugatti Veyron lookalike built on a car that isn't near the caliber of a Veyron. Whoever owns that car wasted about $20,00 of what could help afford an actual Veyron. 👎

Last edited:
*Presses play. 144p :grumpy:*

"Let's try that again"

*Reloads. Presses play. Presses 1080p. Loads all the way through in 3 seconds.*

"Much better :)"

But seriously though. What were people's reactions watching those things drive down the road towards them. Especially that Geo Metro.

Team THRT Drift
*Presses play. 144p :grumpy:*

"Let's try that again"

*Reloads. Presses play. Presses 1080p. Loads all the way through in 3 seconds.*

"Much better :)"

But seriously though. What were people's reactions watching those things drive down the road towards them. Especially that Geo Metro.

You wouldn't be concerned about the plane?

Back