Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
The PT looks hilarious. :D
The ghost flames are pretty cool, but what I don't like is the front bumper and side skirts, not to mention to wheels and worst of all that covering the rear wheels! :yuck:

Another fat one....convertible...
and apparently Porsche based.
I believe that is what I posted earlier, different photo though.

Not as fat but just as ugly...
Fixed it for you. ;)

Not of a fan of that ether.:crazy:
Nasty Camaro...
I posted that one earlier too, but it was also a different photo. That's a Camaro?!?!?!?!?:odd: I wondered what that thing was. :crazy:
Honda Civic Coupe!!!
That's a Civic?!?!?!?!?! Never would have guessed! :crazy:
...and more time & money than sense. :rolleyes:
Not the worst I have seen, nor the best ether. :crazy:

That Pacer is epic.
I actually agree, it is pretty cool. ;)

I will be honest, not everything I post here are things that I don't like, there have been some I have posted that I thought were okey despite what I may say about them, but I knew others would find it questionable, so I would post them anyway. ;)

EDIT: Here is another Pacer. :crazy:
3105129_0608_02_z-1978_amc_pacer-front_passeger_side_view.jpg

I doubt it, they use a lot of racing mods and decals and such, unless the guy who owns it is trying to make one like it. :crazy:
I'm not going to post it all again for a third time, but he is correct. It was a hill climb car that RUF built & one of maybe 15-16 CTR2 Sports ever built.
RUF2.jpg

Developed 700+ Hp & sold for $230,000 here in Dallas.

Before I even watch the first video....is that glued together with peanut butter or caramel?

I thought leather was flammable? After being exposed to HID headlights for 3 hours I would expect a fire...

I think many of us can say we've seen it all now...re-trimmed in leather. I was like "yeah sure pal" like I do to people who say stupid things their car has or can do, but then I had to put my jaw back. :(

I don't know about this, well all I know is.

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

That reminds me of a 3-Series, or an A4, I can't quite remember, from a show in Europe a few years ago that had leather-trimmed wheels. I can't find a picture of it, but I remember it was a black 4 door with dark orange or red BBS wheels, done in leather. Really useful those were.

Back