Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
If I don't like it I have every right in the world to call something questionable. That's kind of the point of this thread.
Wrong.

I could say this is the ugliest F1 car ever built because it has 6 stupid wheels.
Tyrrell_P34_6561.preview.JPG

But that doesn't mean it's questionable because what I dislike most ended up allowing the car more contact patch & downforce in the front.

The Mustang on the last page is not questionable because it serves a purpose.

Wrong.

I could say this is the ugliest F1 car ever built because it has 6 stupid wheels.

But that doesn't mean it's questionable because what I dislike most ended up allowing the car more contact patch & downforce in the front.

Your not really calling it questionable though. Your saying its stupid.

Wrong.

I wouldn't say it's stupid if it won the Swedish GP in 1976 and is the only 6-wheeled car to win an F1 race.

I'm thinking of putting a NASCAR spoiler and black mustang-type stripes on my dark gray F-150. I've already got a windshield sticker on it that says "Ford Racing". Is this a good idea?

Late to the party, but all the "traditionalists" that didn't like the fender-flared Mustang in the last page suck, and I give all of them the finger with this:

1207phr-02-o%2b1966-ford-mustang%2b.jpg

Is it weird that I'm liking that pink Aventador? Looks like its a roadster too.

No, its nothing weird about it actually I don't think its questionable at all considering its owned by a woman. Pink or not if this thing rolls down the street its still going to have people breaking there necks to look at it. She could have been more tasteful on the wheel selection though.

Wow, that is awesome actually! I've mentioned this before in another thread, but I'll say it here. I like it when people take classic cars are put modern parts on them.

Anyway, time to move on with my own questionable modifications.
I present: donk set #2:

C6 Corvette, sports car that just got ruined.
d120a55a_Donk2vette.jpeg

Ruined Rotary
rx8_donk.jpg

Yuck, gold trim on a maroon mustang.
2hd65gn.jpg

Camaro
donk_camaro.jpg

Last edited:

What intrigues me more is the car to the right. Is it filled with cotton or something?

Been meaning to post this for like a month, but I'm lazy.

This car is at my school every day.

kUJEqVw.jpg

Xqlfd7W.jpg

jXjSSMA.jpg

If you can't see it, the purple writing on the back says this:
"Jesus loves you, but everyone thinks you're an :censored:hole." Oh, the irony.

It also has a zebra interior.
And yeah, just about every truck around here is raised and has huge tires. There's even one with chrome rims.
Welcome to the Tennessee Valley, folks.

:yuck:

Back