Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
I don't like the 458, but the kit improves the car. The kit does look really rough, but I like RWB Porsches, which are deliberately designed to look rough. The spoiler looks out of place.

3302277835_641a238527_z.jpg

Nice hood :sly:

Who does?:crazy:

The first one, wrong paint job and wrong wheels! :crazy:

The chickenstang? Does it have to be a mustang for this? :irked:

Third? Okey I am a long time SpongeBob fan, but I honestly do not like this! :yuck:

Last one would look pretty good if the ride height and wheels were normal. ;)

Oh. My. Goodness!!!!!!!!!!:scared: That has got to be the worst one I ever seen in my entire life! :ill: It don't get no worse than that...... :crazy:
Questionable, but I like it!:dopey:

Precisely! :crazy:

Like this?
315061.jpg

I can't see the video. :( Can you post the link please?

Yes. I figure that thing had to be built off a Honda Civic or some other cheap, inexpensive car. If y'all want a Veyron, buy a scale model or something.

The fake Veyron is badass. Can't afford one? Get creative and make your own. Who cares if it's a piece of crap? :dopey:

I don't exactly like it. With certain cars, I like it pure, especially with muscle cars, but I can most times accept customs, but only if they look good. A Veyron is a car that should have no imitators, like one being built off a car that's such underclass compared to the Veyron.

I kind of like that Veyron, simply because it's fairly well done, and generally isn't horrible.

I have to admit that I do like it, but not all that much. I would rather see an actual Veyron than a fake one. Well done, but needs a better choice of rims to make them look like the Veyron's rims.

I have to admit that I do like it, but not all that much. I would rather see an actual Veyron than a fake one. Well done, but needs a better choice of rims to make them look like the Veyron's rims.
Well, that's true, a real one is obviously better than a fake one. I feel like I should hate the fake, but I don't. It's clearly not a Veyron, but for what it is, it's actually fairly well done.

Well, that's true, a real one is obviously better than a fake one. I feel like I should hate the fake, but I don't. It's clearly not a Veyron, but for what it is, it's actually fairly well done.

Part of why I'm a Hot Wheels collector is because its the only chance I'll ever have of owning a car such as a Veyron. Cheap alternate to building a fake Veyron while still being able to have a non-real Veyron at the ready. Hey, a non-drivable Veyron is better than no Veyron at all, right? :)

Come on guys, seriously.
Two fake Veyrons....

This one looks like crap v v v
315061.jpg

It's hideous and looks daft, it clearly looks it could only have a 2.0 four pot.

This one looks very real and pretty good v v v
article-0-0D01C66A00000578-966_964x475.jpg

But does it warrant spending 89k to get it. I'd rather buy a used Ferrari, Aston or Bentley GT.

So yes they are both very questionable.

It's a minor modification, and easily painted over but I think I actually quite like this. Seen it for sale a little while ago and only found the screenshot today
10377960614_2bb851bf11_b.jpg

Come on guys, seriously. Two fake Veyrons.... This one looks like crap v v v It's hideous and looks daft, it clearly looks it could only have a 2.0 four pot. This one looks very real and pretty good v v v But does it warrant spending 89k to get it. I'd rather buy a used Ferrari, Aston or Bentley GT. So yes they are both very questionable.
Second one turns heads, first turns stomachs. 89k for a kit whose it made by, Veilside? Lol
Ps that ferrari before, think i posted that not long ago, is a prototype if i remember.

Last edited:
Back