Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Just curious, but would this count as having "questionable modifications," since, well, its a Daihatsu and done up like a Honda Civic? It was mine on GT5 early on; I wanted something better than a stock Daihatsu to get me through the Lightweight K Cup. I sold it shortly after completing both A- and B-Spec races.

jucpdd.jpg

Needs more camber, yo.

If that's for me and the Daihatsu, I already sold the car, although I am thinking of buying it again or the Volvo Estate to build a "Trollmobile" if you will, complete with the Tank Car horn. Not true trolling, though; just to catch people off guard while cruising.

What an idiot this owner is...
2004_0101C6CorvetteFromHell0005.jpg

dragonvette3-533x400.jpg

032910_12.jpg

It gets worse!
The same owner has turned that very corvette into this pile of 🤬
020711_8b.jpg

39069334048_large.jpg

39069334044_large.jpg

And worse!
Yes! Thats right! Another bunch of mods from the sewers!
39069334032_large.jpg

39069334034_large.jpg

39069334033_large.jpg

Why...
The owner has been found again in a new car...
img00044200904011529.jpg

img00045200904011529.jpg

img00046200904011529.jpg

img00047200904011530.jpg

img00048200904011530.jpg

img00049200904011530.jpg

img00050200904011531.jpg

img00052200904011531.jpg

photo-noo.jpg

Been off here for a while, looks like I have missed out on some.
Terminator drivetrain aside I perfer the Original Mystic Cobra the '96. (I still kick my self for not trading my '95 for a '96 Mystic back in '00 when I had a chance.)

IMG6734-L.jpg
Sorry for quoting the image, but someone that lives near where I am used to one of those things. ;)

Before I read your post I was thinking to myself while looking at the picture.., "Why would someone put cheap 🤬 gauty, and ugly wheels on a Veyron? But never mind hahaha!
Yea I know what you mean. ;) You wouldn't even know it was once a Cougar. :crazy:

Nicki Minaj's Pink Aventador :scared:
Oh come on! :rolleyes: :mad: It's bad enough that stupid freak bag ruins hip hop with every song she does, but really! An Aventador?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Sheesh, someone need to tell her to go ruin something else! đź‘Ž

No, its nothing weird about it actually I don't think its questionable at all considering its owned by a woman. Pink or not if this thing rolls down the street its still going to have people breaking there necks to look at it. She could have been more tasteful on the wheel selection though.
Even for a woman, it is still questionable, especially when I belongs to sycotic idiot people call Nicki Minaj.

Not anymore, HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
:rolleyes:
Great, more tacky wheels. :rolleyes:

That alone is questionable.
Yep indeed.

I kind of like that Veyron, simply because it's fairly well done, and generally isn't horrible.
Your kidding right?

Yes. I figure that thing had to be built off a Honda Civic or some other cheap, inexpensive car. If y'all want a Veyron, buy a scale model or something.
I don't exactly like it. With certain cars, I like it pure, especially with muscle cars, but I can most times accept customs, but only if they look good. A Veyron is a car that should have no imitators, like one being built off a car that's such underclass compared to the Veyron.
Come on guys, seriously.
Two fake Veyrons....

This one looks like crap v v v
It's hideous and looks daft, it clearly looks it could only have a 2.0 four pot.

This one looks very real and pretty good v v v

But does it warrant spending 89k to get it. I'd rather buy a used Ferrari, Aston or Bentley GT.

So yes they are both very questionable.
You guys speak the truth! đź‘Ť
Part of why I'm a Hot Wheels collector is because its the only chance I'll ever have of owning a car such as a Veyron. Cheap alternate to building a fake Veyron while still being able to have a non-real Veyron at the ready. Hey, a non-drivable Veyron is better than no Veyron at all, right? :)
Im a Hot Wheels collector too, personally I would never even attempt to make a Veyron, i'd just buy a real one.

Any ideas what this might have been in it's previous form?
Good question. ;)

Needs more camber, yo.
Unless your trying make it more questionable, no! :crazy:

Last edited:
Showcasing different exhausts for a company in the bed of a pickup is questionable how again? Hell, sounds more like Business 101.

Are there any videos of that thing running?

Also, spotted this guy out of his car at an intersection for whatever reason.
WP_20131022_14_53_00_Pro.jpg

When he first tried to slam it it missed the latch and bounced open and I couldn't stop laughing.

Well, it's a very Questionable photoshop then!

-----------
It could be bag suspension, but I'm not so sure.
ricer-low-2.jpg

Last edited:
Can it be a fake?

.....then again, the fine for impersonating an enforcer of the law is greater than the fine for stupidity. Although in his case, the wing could be functional, but it probably isn't.

I'm going to guess the police car is from the D.A.R.E. program, which by those standards isn't bad.

dare705o.jpg

1245096917-dare_mobile.jpg

Also, while searching for those, I found this thing.

4009986718_7e4eb26e07.jpg

:lol:

They're supposed to remove the lightbar, radio, siren,and markings before selling it.

EDIT: It could be a D.A.R.E. car.

It's also not hard to put that all back on it as well. As stupid as it is, I've seen it done several times in person before.

Also, while searching for those, I found this thing.

4009986718_7e4eb26e07.jpg

Until you realize it's got something along the lines of this under the hood.

1973_Hornet_hatchback_V8_red_eng.jpg

Last edited:
Back