Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
zcarnatls2008042-640x426.jpg

The visible gap behind the grill (running diagonally under the front right side) made me think they took the front grill off some Volvo.

That kit on the G35 is made for that car. Arm & a leg to boot.

That Z, is ruined in my eyes.

Ford KA bug looks, interesting...needs to be cleaned though.

But the bosozoku loud pipes on the Soul...hmm.

That Z actually looks pretty cool except for the front clip.

You mean the G35? +1 but that's because of the fact that the rest of the car is stock besides the front bumper. The GTR immitation kits looks awful including the 350z variants.

Clearly, no modification in this thread is as questionable as the snorkel. :lol:

EDIT: This isn't really a good car to represent the Toyota Tuning Club. :lol:

The red Z looks like a crappy body kit from Midnight Club. I like that SUV-thing with dem pipes pointing up.

While as that car above with the 'snorkel' from an off-roader is a cool idea, except it would get beached immediately.

It really isn't an excuse to do that to a Z, but I suppose it means that some of those ugly rear vents have a function. As for the V6, I don't know what it's from.

Wait, does that mean the quarter panel vents above the door are functional? That would explain why he put them there. What about the vents above the front fenders?

Here's another Z to show how it should be done. This one features an entirely fibreglass body...
attachment.php
attachment.php

I personally think it's much more tasteful than the orange MR V6 240z. Stripes and all.

And another ermmm... We'll say replica.
galleryimage2026057384-sep-15-2011-600x373.jpg

I think it was a car with enormous height mods and a body kit. Or a hatch back with enormous ride height mods and a body kit.

Back