Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
I can be quite the suck up when I want to be :lol:

It's interesting how the internet can form a mental image of someone, sometimes it can be right and others really wrong haha.

That's exactly how my mental image of you looked.

Haha, that's awesome. Like I said, it's funny how the internet can do that without even seeing the person on the other side of the screen.

Not sure if you having a mental image exactly the same as how I really am is a good or bad thing though. :lol:

Last edited:
Haha, that's awesome. Like I said, it's funny how the internet can do that without even seeing the person on the other side of the screen.

Not sure if you having a mental image exactly the same as how I really am is a good or bad thing though. :lol:
It's...a thing. I'm curious as to how people picture me, actually.

I feel like you might be a older teen or early 20s guy living in an apartment somewhere or attending college and being an average American. :lol:

And possible be temperamental :lol:

It's...a thing. I'm curious as to how people picture me, actually.
Mad_Mike_Whiddett_Mt_Smart_Drifting020.jpg

Ironically enough, picture the same guy in a 2 bedroom apartment somewhere in Michigan, living the good life.

That's how I see it.

I feel like you might be a older teen or early 20s guy living in an apartment somewhere or attending college and being an average American. :lol:

And possible be temperamental :lol:
High school kid who generally puts up a facade of normalcy, at least. So you're not far off.

Basically, picture a stuttering, nerdy band geek who watches cycling and F1 in lieu of, say, football or NASCAR.

Nothing wrong with that. You would be that awkward guy in a crowd of my friends though haha. Most of the guys I chill with are straight up big trucks, mud, NASCAR, football, redneck type of guys but we aren't like that hillbilly crap you see from down south that people tie "redneck" to. Most of us are just normal people that have interests in that kind of thing.

From Gumtree:
"Toyota 94 Camry immaculate body and interior awesome tread on the tyres brand new.
2 head units green and white paint job Subaru hood skoop has shaved doors has body kit not finished.
Runs and has rego
Excellent car doesn't miss a beat may swap for a 4x4 Toyota
"
$T2eC16ZHJHcFFk,q)RTiBSdb8lQz5g~~48_20.JPG

Also interested to see what you guys picture me as.

I like the rear of this car. Probably the best looking R8 I've seen. The front, however, is pretty ugly.

Opinions?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back