Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,834 comments
This showed up on Nissan's official Facebook page...
10553777_10154388238955375_9086344797032836232_o.jpg

Was originally a Nissan 180SX.

The roof is not even close to accurate.

Even though it would be nice if they could get it 100% correct, its not the point of the car. Frankly, seeing something that's this close to a GTR aesthetically go sideways is still awesome, even if its not a perfect replica. I personally love the idea of a (relatively) inexpensive way of drift-thrashing something that looks to most people like a GTR. Roof inaccuracies won't show as easily when it flies through a corner at full lock.

Dude have you been living under a rock in order to now know that that "C2" is a kit sold to convert your C5 into thatr thing, or that that Matiz was mid-V8/RWD? That thing has been around for like 5 years. Why you fail so much? Why o why? :crazy:

Oh shut up, I was just looking for questionable cars on google image and you liek this? Unlike you I hasn't been into cars for too damn long. I was into games.

Oh forgot to say, that convertible I linked...it's an actual Eclipse, but you all should know which cars are teh front and back of it.

Now, here comes. Incoming more crap.
fs_modified_daewoo_matiz_sports_edition_96665162752591689.jpg

WHY... WHY THOSE RIMS........

*drops dead*

aero-mod-630-b-0608.jpg

Why? WHY?!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

*drops dead again*

Oh forgot to say, that convertible I linked...it's an actual Eclipse, but you all should know which cars are teh front and back of it.

Now, here comes. Incoming more crap.
fs_modified_daewoo_matiz_sports_edition_96665162752591689.jpg
Small, Japanese, I'd consider removing the spoiler, air scoop and toy car sticker. Then drive it.

When it comes to kei-cars, I'll approve many things, but do have limits.

So let me get this straight
Dodge Magnum
Wirth Bentley rear emblem
RAM front emblem
Semi donk
With aerodynamics improvement
WoodywagonCamoRatRod?
With the optional clown bike

3/10 would like to see owner

Back