Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,834 comments
The more I look at that Magnum thing, I get tge feeling that it is painted sort if like at boat (also because of the directional lights on the side and fishing rods/ bouy-like tanks hanging from the sides)

And Im pretty sure that those real wheel covers are made from plaster cloth ( which I used to make mountains on my model train set).

I have no clue what could posses someone to create that monsrosity, but it clearly took alot of time and effurt to create.

EDIT: Plus, if you zoom in on the little star on the exhaust pipe it says "safety" on the little badge.

image.jpg

I like it...

Probably because it still looks Mustang-ish. You can definitely tell is custom work and modernish but its not all that off from something Ford might have done. Kinda gives off a Mustang II vibe with 2010 style.

Probably because it still looks Mustang-ish. You can definitely tell is custom work and modernish but its not all that off from something Ford might have done. Kinda gives off a Mustang II vibe with 2010 style.

I don't know if you are familiar with it, but if not, look up "Pegasus Mustang" and let's see if you say the same after you see the entire car.

No, but it's not "just" a 308, it's a 308!! :P

O_o

Eh, it's just a freaking 308. Car's a piece of trash.

Oh no you didn't!

A Ferrari so it automatically is a piece of trash. Then again, this is a bad Ferrari, it rots if you as musch as stare at it (unless it's one of the very early firberglass cars), unreliable and unependable, sssssssssslooooowwwww and I know this first hand as I've been in at least three, vage driving feeling, and will always be associated with Tom Selleck or whatever he was called. And expensive as hell for what it actually is. A piece of trash. Sorry.

And yes, I don't like Ferrari at all.

A Ferrari so it automatically is a piece of trash. Then again, this is a bad Ferrari, it rots if you as musch as stare at it (unless it's one of the very early firberglass cars), unreliable and unependable, sssssssssslooooowwwww and I know this first hand as I've been in at least three, vage driving feeling, and will always be associated with Tom Selleck or whatever he was called. And expensive as hell for what it actually is. A piece of trash. Sorry.

@Ferraridude308 Do you see this? Disgraceful.

I'm joking by the way.

:(

I don't think they're any vaguer than the other cars at the time.

:(

I don't think they're any vaguer than the other cars at the time.

Yeah, maybe, but it's a Ferrari, you know? I'd like a bit of steering feeling, one that doesn't seem like a Cavalier :crazy:

Ok, it doesn't drive liker a Cavalier, but you get the idea.

13403967.jpg

It actually says Irmscher under the Lacetti badge but I have my doubts. Not impossible, though... but as you can guess it's not the main questionable mod here.

Latest Posts

Back