Questions and innuendos about Moderators

  • Thread starter Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
  • 301,715 views
TB
Do you know much else about it?
I was on the Writing Staff when it was introduced. Saw it in action behind the scenes.

Edit: Behind the scenes meaning the Writing staff's subforum.
 
@GTPNewsWire is a bot account made by Jordan (who uses it sometimes to grief people talking about it). Not allowed to say much else about it.
It is kind of funny that GTP members "like" certain posts of a bot. :lol:
 
I've met @GTPNewsWire, he's kind of a post whore but a nice enough guy. He goes a little crazy with tagging me in things though.
 
I was on the Writing Staff when it was introduced. Saw it in action behind the scenes.

:odd:

Newsie's been a member longer than you have. So more accurately, he was on the Writing Staff when you were introduced.
 
:odd:

Newsie's been a member longer than you have. So more accurately, he was on the Writing Staff when you were introduced.
Oh, right. Oblivious little me.
 
Everything points to GTP father. Correct?
 
It is my opinion that the mods have too much fun on GTP. There should be no-having-fun-rules-for-mods. :D

They have fun as a member and they fun as a mod, punishing other members.


I know I'm right! Right?


:lol:
 
It is my opinion that the mods have too much fun on GTP. There should be no-having-fun-rules-for-mods. :D
71f.png


Better?
 
It is my opinion that the mods have too much fun on GTP. There should be no-having-fun-rules-for-mods. :D

They have fun as a member and they fun as a mod, punishing other members.


I know I'm right! Right?


:lol:
I should invite you into some conversations I've had with idiot members and you'd realise that it's not all fun.
 
I've met @GTPNewsWire, he's kind of a post whore but a nice enough guy. He goes a little crazy with tagging me in things though.

Is it true that he was a Buzzfeed article writer before he came here?

Also, I could've sworn I heard @WRSFetchBot mutter something about subjugating mankind or something when I sent him my WRS entry laptimes a few years ago.
 
You all know that I was just joking. I used the correct smileys. :)

:cheers:
 
It is my opinion that the mods have too much fun on GTP. There should be no-having-fun-rules-for-mods. :D
We do have this sign hanging outside the door of the break room, but the guys don't listen very well.

fun-prohibited.jpg
 
Okay, that is it. I never ever want to become a mod. Neva!
 
Is there jealousy amongst mods? I mean, some becoming an administrator (@Famine and @SlipZtrEm), others are more liked by GTP members? (serious quetsion)

Or is the lack of jealousy one of the traits one must possess to become a mod? (much less serous question)
 
Is there jealousy amongst mods? I mean, some becoming an administrator (@Famine and @SlipZtrEm), others are more liked by GTP members? (serious quetsion)

Or is the lack of jealousy one of the traits one must possess to become a mod? (much less serous question)
More work for the same money? It's the admins who should be jealous.
 
Reviving this thread because I have another question.

Do moderators put GTP members on their "to ignore list"? Probably not because they won't be able to see the "mistakes" we make.
Are they even allowed to do so?
 
Reviving this thread because I have another question.

Do moderators put GTP members on their "to ignore list"? Probably not because they won't be able to see the "mistakes" we make.
Are they even allowed to do so?

As a mod on another forum I found it was impossible to add somebody to your iggy list, and quite rightly, as @TB says it kind of defeats the point of being a mod
 
As I said:
Probably not because they won't be able to see the "mistakes" we make.
but you never know and I had to ask because if a certain mod puts me on his to ignore list, the other mods are still able to moderate me and my posts.


:p
 
Last edited:
No it doesn't... It's a way to make some extra money if you are interested? :sly:
Will ignore for pizza.
 
It is my opinion that the mods have too much fun on GTP. There should be no-having-fun-rules-for-mods. :D:lol:

One member: thanks for cleaning up the thread about that thing we were discussing!

Another member: Wut da hell wer U thinking, assmuench! Go 2 hell and meek me a snadwitch!

*** sigh ***

It evens out at the expense of time.
 
Back