Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
So it's true. You guys have free pr0n. I thought it was a joke. Now I know why you have over 1337 threads in the moderator forum. It's all about pr0n. And the UKGTP's are a disguise. It's a "let's-discuss-pr0n parties" :D.

Sn00pie - where are you from? Can't we start posting in Dutch???

Is it possible to close a thread as a premium member? Thread tools, moderation tools? Can I use them?

I want a lot off good rep points, please give me good rep points, I want a "Quality posts" badge.:D

So it's true. You guys have free pr0n. I thought it was a joke. Now I know why you have over 1337 threads in the moderator forum. It's all about pr0n. And the UKGTP's are a disguise. It's a "let's-discuss-pr0n parties" :D.

That's not a real picture. Sage waved his magic wand (as it were).

Sn00pie - where are you from? Can't we start posting in Dutch???

GTPlanet is an english-speaking forum. Most people would be annoyed if you were to speak in another language for lengths of time :)

Chris
Is it possible to close a thread as a premium member? Thread tools, moderation tools? Can I use them?

I want a lot off good rep points, please give me good rep points, I want a "Quality posts" badge.:D

Yep. Click Thread Tools at the top of the thread, the click "close thread".

:)

I think the fact the site is written in English is a big enough clue to the preferred language.

Yep. Click Thread Tools at the top of the thread, the click "close thread".
Of course, Premium members can only close threads THEY started, not anyone else's threads.

I have another question, which may be slightly off-topic.

Why does Touring Mars Modopoly board conjure up crazy images?

"You do not have enough money to buy Duke. Do you wish mortgage a mod?

"You have landed on Famine"

Will I get banned for posting this post? :nervous:

I have another question, which may be slightly off-topic.

Why does Touring Mars Modopoly board conjure up crazy images?

"You do not have enough money to buy Duke. Do you wish mortgage a mod?

"You have landed on Famine"

Will I get banned for posting this post? :nervous:
He also has to make a room for MisterWeary :sly:

It doesn't look much different. Why do you ask?

attachment.php

EDIT: Fixed spelling error. Added crosshairs and mod opts.

M

:drool:I want...:drool:

can i have?

:dopey:

Wow, that was a bigger number than i anticipated! I actually have a couple of questions for you Jordan and understand if you dont want to discuss the details but;

1- Would it be possible to get a "Jordans eye view" of GTPlanet? Im just wondering how much it would differ, maybe just a couple of extra buttons here and there. Or maybe it looks like the matrix? i dont know.

2- As a rough estimate, how much do you think GTP has cost you since it started? Disregarding money received from Premium memberships.

Thanks

Spec....
1. As Duke said, there really isn't hardly any difference when browsing the forums themselves. A few specialty forums are at the top of the forum home page, there are "check boxes" next to all the threads, and there are more options in posts (see screenshot below). The two dots to the left of the additional icons are the only things that appear only to me.

2. Too much. :)

TB
Begging isn't a step in the right direction.
I wasn't begging, I was joking! I didn't mean it.

DannyG
GTPlanet is an english-speaking forum. Most people would be annoyed if you were to speak in another language for lengths of time
That was also a joke. I definitely have to stop making jokes or learn better English because you guys are taking my jokes way too serious. It wasn't my intention to post in Dutch.

Duck
...But what if you don't deserve it?
Again, I was joking. Ofcourse I have to deserve good rep points, don't you think I know that. :)

I think I better stop posting. First learn better English, work on my humor, come back in a few years and start posting again. ;)

I wasn't begging, I was joking! I didn't mean it.

That was also a joke. I definitely have to stop making jokes or learn better English because you guys are taking my jokes way to serious. It wasn't my intention to post in Dutch.

Again, I was joking. Ofcourse I have to deserve good rep points, don't you think I know that. :)

I think I better stop posting. First learn better English, work on my humor, come back in a few years and start posting again. ;)
I would say anyone communicating on these forums in their non-native tongue deserves special rep points as they seem to have better grammar and writing skills then many other people.

Just put the laughing smiley like this:

:lol:

So we know you're laughing when you say it. It might help us understand your humor better. :)

Just put the laughing smiley like this:

:lol:

So we know you're laughing when you say it. It might help us understand your humor better. :)
Ok, I will. Thanks Pako for the tip!

I think I'm going to change my "posting style" and become a more contributive member, if possible. :)

Learned 2 important things already since yesterday.

- I'm done with the excessive use of punctuation marks!

- Make more use of smileys!

I'm still having troubles with the use off (" off " and " of ")

At least I'm starting good informative threads! joke :lol:

Latest Posts

Back