Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
Insulting another member is a big no-no here – if it’s a scuffle between two or more people, I’ll often just tell people to break it up, but if it’s one-sided, it’s usually a full 10 point infraction.

But you’re right in that if a member slips into language that isn’t entirely appropriate here (especially someone new-ish), it’s often just a warning.

Yes, it is as Sage and ///M have said above. If it's a simple occurrence of an unacceptable phrase, chances are it will be a warning only. However, if a user's language is habitually not appropriate (even if not directed at other users), they will wind up with infractions.

So I just noticed that the latest member of the banned user clu- er... log was apparently a previous member, who would that be?

If my memory is not being a jerk, I think it was member #1, so Jordan probably did make it. If t was someone else, Jordan could easily delete it and make his own. After all if someone's trying to pretend to be Jordan, it's fair to get rid of it.
But
i really doubt it. It's probably him.

If my memory is not being a jerk, I think it was member #1, so Jordan probably did make it. If t was someone else, Jordan could easily delete it and make his own. After all if someone's trying to pretend to be Jordan, it's fair to get rid of it.
But
i really doubt it. It's probably him.

huh? I'm talking about black beady eyes...

A question I always wanted to ask. It's a bit off topic. When I submit a reply and I want to edit it, I get an editing message below your post after making the changes.

But sometimes there is no editing message. Is this because I edited it within a certain time??

Yeah, If your quick enough you can edit a post 3-4 times before the green text appears.

Something I often do because someone has posted something extra above or theres grammatical errors in my post! :ill: I always want to get it in before the green thing comes up! :lol:

Robin

Something I often do because someone has posted something extra above or theres grammatical errors in my post! :ill: I always want to get it in before the green thing comes up! :lol:

Robin

I had to do that a lot in the general chat thread when there was a bunch of us in there posting.

See post below....

Why is that a feature for y'all, besides anonymity? Or is that it?

It's to accomodate the older mods and their slow typing. Sometimes the older mods also forget to put stuff in their posts, you know, due to their Alzheimers. Also, they typo a lot because of their Parkinson disease.

It's a sad sad situation really.

:(

Sometimes, in the mod forum, threads will appear like: whoa I just got the GTO LM Edition it's radical! and we have to call a doctor. And pray. Then call some more doctors.

Whoa I just got the GTO LM Edition it's radical! It's mad tyte, y0.

It's like green and everything, man. Wikkid ride.

I guess because you mods are signed up to the force for life your going to be here till the end of the internet! :lol:

Good to know! :sly:

Whoa I just got the GTO LM Edition it's radical! It's mad tyte, y0.

It's like green and everything, man. Wikkid ride.

gtolmedition.jpg

Oh man I loved that car.

Aww hell I didn't even know it was in the game!

So, Snoop, did you have the yellow one or the green one?

F, T, what's the difference? Of course, Jordan will have to change it to gfplanef.nef, which could be a problem.

what is the normal sequence of events that happen when a post ir reported? Also, are reported posts anonymous, or do you always see who has reported which post?

Back