Range of Cars...

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 20 comments
United Kingdom
Cleethorpes, UK
Scaniabebe
Hi,

I'm currently looking around for some of the following cars...

2004 Holden Commodore SS - COLLECTED
2003 Vauxhall Vectra - COLLECTED
1998 Alfa Romeo 156 - COLLECTED
1998 Peugeot Coupe 406 - COLLECTED
1998 Ford Taurus SHO - COLLECTED
1998 Audi S4 - COLLECTED
1998 Lexus IS200 - COLLECTED
2000 Renault Megane Coupe
2000 Honda Accord Euro-R
1990 Nissan Primera
1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton

If you have a spare one lying around (preferably stock), please do get back to me - and we can work out what you want for it, etc.

Jason.

Last edited:
So I have the Holden, Ford, Renault, Nissan, and the Lotus.
For the Honda, do you mean the euro-R? Because there isn't a type-r.
Will give any two in return for a FR

Yeah, that's what I meant! :P
That's fine mate! Just add "Scaniabebe" on PSN and I'll get back to you! :)

If I could have the Holden, Ford, Renault, Nissan and Lotus - is two Front Rear Drives and a FF (for the Lotus) fine with you?

Yeah, that's what I meant! :P
That's fine mate! Just add "Scaniabebe" on PSN and I'll get back to you! :)

If I could have the Holden, Ford, Renault, Nissan and Lotus - is two Front Rear Drives and a FF (for the Lotus) fine with you?

That's fine, will start sending tomorrow unless I don't get a response from someone else

That's fine, this will give me time to get back to you on the cars I need (as my Team Mate for a Racing Series has a few cars lying around)..

Hi,

I'm currently looking around for some of the following cars...

2004 Holden Commodore SS
2003 Vauxhall Vectra - COLLECTED
1998 Alfa Romeo 156
1998 Peugeot Coupe 406
1998 Ford Taurus SHO
1998 Audi S4
1998 Lexus IS200 - COLLECTED
2000 Renault Megane Coupe
2000 Honda Accord Type-R
1990 Nissan Primera
1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton

If you have a spare one lying around (preferably stock), please do get back to me - and we can work out what you want for it, etc.

Jason.

Hey there Jason, Are you still after a Euro-R?
I'll give you the Euro-R for a CRX Del Sol.(If you have one)

Just sent the first car

Cheers buddy!

Hey there Jason, Are you still after a Euro-R?
I'll give you the Euro-R for a CRX Del Sol.(If you have one)

I'll have to check and see if I have the CRX (my car inventory is a little small right now so I might not have that exact motor..

Currently at breakfast (with a MacBook on my knee - the wife is never too pleased about that)! So will check later!

Cheers buddy!

I'll have to check and see if I have the CRX (my car inventory is a little small right now so I might not have that exact motor..

Currently at breakfast (with a MacBook on my knee - the wife is never too pleased about that)! So will check later!

Cheers Mate, Make sure you find it. Do you have a Acura Integra with the JDM front?
USDM Front also should be fine.

Cheers Mate, Make sure you find it. Do you have a Acura Integra with the JDM front?
USDM Front also should be fine.

I've got an ITR with the JDM front end in Red, I can send it to you for free.

Sorry I didn't get back to you guys - will deal with sending back some replacement cars later..

Yeah, I'm still in need of the Euro-R...
Going to send the first FR car to you today, and then in return for the Euro-R - a FF...

Send me a friend request. and i'll send the Euro-R.

I need to bump this guys, as I'm still looking for some of the models..
If you have any, please let me know! 👍

I can send any of them,or i could send all of them over 4 days if 0/0 is not essential,I'll send fr when i go on to send Jvale's paints,oh and as I don't really play the game anymore what i send will be free.👍

Hey bud i can also help just let me know what want as all my cars are being given away as game going as well ps3 too as ps4 out soon and ordered ready ;):);)

Back