STCC: Super Touring Car Championship [INTEREST CHECK]

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 107 comments
Some great testing has been seen tonight...
Think we're getting somewhere in making the cars equal; both in speed and in handling, which means that we could see 16 Cars all fighting for the lead - lap after lap in some truly amazing racing!

UPDATE (25th April 2013):

After some testing this evening, the 1998 Audi S4 could be joining the STCC; thanks to it's good balance and competitiveness with the other cars.

At this time, it is unsure about what car shall be leaving us; but I'm suspect be that the Alfa Romeo 166 may be leaving us. But don't worry; it may be back for Season 2!

I have one of those already. Would like some more info before seriously considering competing.

Glad its taking shape mr!👍

Yes, I'm pleased with the progress made so far...
Going to be around all afternoon until TOCA; and for a little while after. You want to join us and help do some testing?

I have one of those already. Would like some more info before seriously considering competing.

Send me a PM about any questions you may have.
At the moment; we're dealing with the Cars, so no other things have been decided yet. I shall add you on PSN; and I'm often around testing cars at the moment...

Yes, I'm pleased with the progress made so far...
Going to be around all afternoon until TOCA; and for a little while after. You want to join us and help do some testing?

Send me a PM about any questions you may have.
At the moment; we're dealing with the Cars, so no other things have been decided yet. I shall add you on PSN; and I'm often around testing cars at the moment...

Okay. Will do.

Not bad. Seems I may have to awaken my super touring flotilla... :sly: ;) 👍

braunracing88
Have you considered what power and weight limits will be in place?

There are still being tested. When we know for sure that they are all equal then Jason will publish them.👍

Not bad. Seems I may have to awaken my super touring flotilla... :sly: ;) 👍

That's what I like to hear! :P

There are still being tested. When we know for sure that they are all equal then Jason will publish them.👍

Yes, but it may still be a few weeks until I'm happy with the way everything is setup and working. But stay tuned!

Just my luck, I'm going out tonight to get drunk when you guys are testing the cars. :indiff:

I'll probably be available this Saturday evening from 6pm onwards.

Going to be free tonight for testing; if you are interested (and if you have tested with us before - you still must follow this) - then please PM me for the Car Specs as they have been Updated...

Ideally; we need 10 Drivers so that all the Vehicles can be tested (two shall be leaving us). However, even if we do not reach that number - as many as possible will be appreciated! :D

More news, Mercedes-Benz have announced their entry into the STCC for Testing with the 190E. Will they make it in? Stay tuned to find out!

I'll likely be available for testing this weekend. Just need to FR whoever the series host is.

If you are available tonight, PM me...

Scaniabebe :sly:

Thanks, Rolo! I try and drill it into people's heads to call me Jason :sly:

Last edited:
For those interested in taking part in the testing tonight; we shall be open at 7:30PM and shall start the testing process at 8PM GMT.

Those who are interested; please send your PMs!

Great! :D
Will let drivers know when to join (running a little late).

Also drivers; sending you updated Specifications Lists...

I'll be along in ~15 mins.

What's the room number? Also, am I allowed to put a wing on the cars?

Back