• Racing Hard

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Sports Soft

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there too, want to make sure my 35s are actually valid times and double-check I'm at the right specs.

35's? :scared: That's really worrying, I'm pushing 38's.

I havent done a lap since I really hate laguna but ill be in for the test.

What is it?

If it's too much, we could revert to Japanese Classics regulations/cars.

:D

If you're not getting molested by Furi on the race track, you're a living god...

My thoughts exactly.

Point taken. Honda has a turbo, it's not looking very good when we memorize the old TOCA days featuring the BMW, which kinda ruined the idea of close combat.

Poll up!

---

After recent testing, the Honda Accord's will now run without a turbo.

Really made no difference lap times wise on SS or RH just a bit slower on straights. The Evo II starts are comical fast :P.

Pretty bloody inconsistent but I managed a 1'35.9 on SS's.

The Evo is quick off the line but handles like a boat at times.

Edit: just done 2 laps on Racing Hards. Better

The racing hards just made the merc so much nicer to drive, when i thought we were going with sport hards i was struggling a bit..

Racing Hards are nice but imo too easy to drive with. But either tire suits me at the end of the day. As long as I'm not starting right from the back I'll stand a chance :crazy:

Also, out of interest, will we be having a Team championship?

Racing Hards are nice but imo too easy to drive with. But either tire suits me at the end of the day. As long as I'm not starting right from the back I'll stand a chance :crazy:

Also, out of interest, will we be having a Team championship?

I don't really see the point as we've got only a few teams confirmed.

Understand that some think it's a bit less fun with better tires (since they're hugely talented drivers) but i think it will make for a bit tighter racing and that is always fun :)

Edit: are the only teams RDR (marunda and carb) and Mclaren Mercedes (Me and Dax)? that would be and interesting fight though :P

Last edited:
Can I create a team? If I can, add Upshift racing to my team, and if anyone wants to join it, just say.

If we have regulation problems, there is a great back up idea...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=247801

13amp-plug-top.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back