• Racing Hard

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Sports Soft

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I didn't get much testing in, just had some runs in the Merc round Laguna and it felt alright so going with that. Tyres are going to be a problem during the race though, heh. :D

GTP/PSN: U4IK ST8 / GTP_U4IK
Car: Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
Car/Rim Colour: Green / White
Team: N/A
Previous Racing Experience: GT5 online

Well I didn't get much testing in, just had some runs in the Merc round Laguna and it felt alright so going with that. Tyres are going to be a problem during the race though, heh. :D

GTP/PSN: U4IK ST8 / GTP_U4IK
Car: Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
Car/Rim Colour: Green / White
Team: N/A
Previous Racing Experience: GT5 online

Welcome aboard.

There really are no entries left now! I'll be making an entry list shortly.

I have a testing lobby open right now. Add me (driftking18594) on PSN if you want to join.

My artwork...

Tinypic did that to a couple of my pics on my other thread.

will have to reupload.

GTP/PSN: paulmac2k9/GTP_PaulMac
Car: Honda Accord Euro-R '00
Car/Rim Colour: Blue/Yellow
Team: Pirtek Racing
Previous Racing Experience: WSGTC, 111R RMs, Integra RMs, Pure JGTS, FMSC, Pure Rx7 TCs, GT4 Cup and few more lol.

Sorry Biffy after more testing I just can't get myself away from the Honda. The Ford was ok but it was a bit of a barge to turn, I much prefered the nimbleness of the Honda.

Previous Racing Experience: WSGTC, 111R RMs, Integra RMs, Pure JGTS, FMSC, Pure Rx7 TCs, GT4 Cup and few more lol.

Sorry Biffy after more testing I just can't get myself away from the Honda. The Ford was ok but it was a bit of a barge to turn, I much prefered the nimbleness of the Honda.

Everyone loves the Honda, if it proves too dominant then a cap will be introduced. Welcome anyway, Paul. 👍

I got a feeling the Merc will be a burden, but I have to use it...

Dat spoiler...

My dad had a 190E when I was born, and it was the 1st car I have been in, so thats another reason. :D

I got a feeling the Merc will be a burden, but I have to use it...

Dat spoiler...

My dad had a 190E when I was born, and it was the 1st car I have been in, so thats another reason. :D

Stock it's really fun to drive, especially on CS tyres. :sly: But I reckon the extra power is destabilising it. :scared:

Thinking the Mitsu and Honda will be the obvious strong cars especially in the wet.

Oh and your pictures are all dying one-by-one. 👎

Yeah Dax the Merc isnt the quickest but its very flowing at the tracks I tested and while the Fwd get continuously slower, the Merc is able to keep running its pb give or take a few tenths. After 5-8 laps it was starting to just edge back the Fwds on lap speed so in the race it could be a game of leap frog.

Dammit! Well I'd be happy to come join you in the Accord, but that is one car I lack... Got a spare one?

Yes I do Biffy I will happily send it your way if it means getting ya as a teammate :). (The Fords a but of an eye sore anyway :P.)

Yes I do Biffy I will happily send it your way if it means getting ya as a teammate :). (The Fords a but of an eye sore anyway :P.)

Sweet! I'd rather drive in Honda's old colours but blue and yellow works too :P

Also, make sure to send it to my GTP account ;)

What would that be Biffy? You know me its the same colours as my Vette in the WRS enduro :P.

What would that be Biffy? You know me its the same colours as my Vette in the WRS enduro :P.

btcc98_03.jpg

Loved driving this car in TOCA 3.

Hmm well Smiths Vectra last year was White/Red would that work 💡?

I dont mind its all good to me, ive painted it in that and added the upgrades but if you dont like the wheels feel free to change and re paint them ;).

I hope no-one minds me switching to the Mitsubishi, I've done some more testing and I feel like it's the best for me.

Tom
No problem and I need to get Dax on the case...

Just so you know, I've switched to the Accord and joined up with Paul, not sure if he's changed the team name but our colours are now White/Red 👍

No we are still Pirtek Racing but your in Smiths colours :P.

st_7305_7239.jpg

Btw Biffy you driven it yet to see how nice it is?

Last edited:
Just so you know, I've switched to the Accord and joined up with Paul, not sure if he's changed the team name but our colours are now White/Red 👍

Okay. 👍

No we are still Pirtek Racing but your in Smiths colours :P.

st_7305_7239.jpg

Btw Biffy you driven it yet to see how nice it is?

Ahh I understand now.. although in my head I'll be driving a Honda Works car rather than Smith's car :sly:

And no, not yet, I'll give it a run tomorrow though and maybe have a setup ready for Laguna, I certainly have fond memories of the car from TOCA 3.

Also, the Peugeot 406 is in the game isn't it? Figure that would be a better choice than the Taurus as a touring car, would probably get more sign-ups as it was actually a real BTCC car, plus that green-ish livery is pretty rad.

406_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back