• Racing Hard

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Sports Soft

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the season starting this week or next week? Would make sense to start this week as we have a full grid of drivers.

So is the season starting this week or next week? Would make sense to start this week as we have a full grid of drivers.

I'd vote next week. I'd quite like a one week break from online events.

Tomorrow at 18.00 BST is the deadline for all cars and team entries to be submitted.

I ran at Laguna Seca earlier today and was pulling 1.38.9's. What's everyone else setting?

Official Test: Thursday Evening, 7pm BST. Private Lobby.

EDIT: 1.38.5

Last edited:
Tom
I ran at Laguna Seca earlier today and was pulling 1.38.9's. What's everyone else setting?

If I remember correctly I had a 1'37 straight. Could've been different though.

Okay, just ran some laps and came out with a 1'35.600. Double-checked all the settings to make sure they were correct.

One thing I've noticed is that tire wear is very high, so 2 stops look likely to be the popular option.

So, umm, what tires do we even use?

Assuming it's sports softs, I ran a 1'37.6 recently, then realized the car still had old oil...

Last edited:
So, umm, what tires do we even use?

Assuming it's sports softs, I ran a 1'37.6 recently, then realized the car still had old oil...

It's sports softs, so don't worry. 👍

next weekend would be better for me if thats possible (on the grounds my ps3 is at uni, and im not ha)

Wow the merc really got much less nice to drive after putting on those engine tuning parts ^^ likes to slide a lot now.. but i guess it will make it faster in the end so i shouldn't complain..

Anyway i'm in Dax's team so my correct info should be

GTP/PSN: Phouchg/xNikodemusx
Car: Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II '91
Car/Rim Colour: Silver/Red
Team: McLaren Mercedes
Previous Racing Experience: Just about everything organized by Dax

Edit: could also be going from fully customizable suspension to fixed that makes the difference, even though i didn't tune the suspension settings anything before.. before i added engine tuning 2 and 3 and removed the suspension i made 1:38.338 on my second lap, after fixing the cars to the regulations i can barely squeeze under 1:40 ^^

Last edited:
Tom

Don't forget about this, i'll be there :)

I'll be there too, want to make sure my 35s are actually valid times and double-check I'm at the right specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back