Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,289 comments
I still like it because it's a Mustang, it's just the paint and wheels that are :yuck:
But-but... Boss 302....

:lol: I know- it does look like something that I would design on MC:LA. (I would make pretty decent replica's but then I would destroy them by changing the colour combo.)

0/10 No words can describe my hatred for this car..... Too many bad memories of car meets gone horribly wrong.

(I apologize if you like it, just my $0.02)

Anyway...

Dodge_SRT-4.jpg

The S60 T in the background this time.:sly:

^6.5/10 for the Volvo S60 behind the Neon SRT-4; Volvos are known for being well-built and I adore the S60, but it's still not that exciting to me.

Also, I would actually rate the Saleen Mustang you posted a 7/10 THRT, it lost a point for the paintscheme.

The SRT-4 Neon gets a 7.5/10 from me; it's surprisingly quick.
-----------------

Nissan Sileighty
Sileighty%202.jpg

@ The Dodge. 5.5 out of 10. First of all, it's an FF car so meh, but I could not live without this machine on Midnight Club 3 so I'm a tad neutral and not full on FF hate on this machine.

more-Cizeta.JPG

8/10 Cizeta. Rare, beautiful, but impractical, like most Italian Hypercars of the late 80's-90's.

9/10 for the Sleighty. Although not my favorite model, it's still an iconic drifter.

10566920814_8fb997bf35.jpg

F250 Heavy Duty Platinum Edition

F250 Heavy Duty Platinum Edition

The truck gets a 4/10. It's a bit overkill unless you regularly haul heavy loads, and there are better things out there for that. Also, it's a new Ford truck, and I've had a lot of bad experiences trying to work on those.

Factoring in the people driving them, I give it a 0.5/10. This is a group that includes several bigoted, testosterone-poisoned idiots at my high school, one of the two people that tried to run my Civic off the road, and my estranged father. Every time I see an F-250 driving down the road, I get the strange urge to peel a kitten.

Lotus Exige S
Exige-V6-S-1.jpg

This is perhaps my favorite car that I will likely never be able to own.

7/10- Great car, but now a shadow of it's former self.

Bowler Nemesis EXR
bowler-nemesis-exr-3.jpg

7/10; I like the Bowler, but this one isn't as beastly as the other Bowlers I've seen.
------------

Lotus Elise Sport 190
190_mainernurur5nu6r.jpg

5/10- An average crossover. We get it in the UK as the Kuga.

Mercedes GLA.
Mercedes-Benz-GLA-_2643476b.jpg

Ford Escape/Kuga - 6.5/10 - I love the style of it, but it fails to get anymore points because servicing it is like the Krypton Factor.

Mercedes GLA - 7/10 - It's got a big nose. But it looks cool anyway.

2013 Ford Focus ST Estate/Wagon

Large%20Image%20(optional).jpg

I personally give the Escape/Kuga (which reminds me, if Ford is going global with their cars, then why is there no falcon in America yet FORD?!) a 5/10 as well.

The Focus Estate gets a 6.5/10; I get the point of it, I just wish Ford gave it more power for the Estate & sold it in the US (I miss the Focus wagon being here).

7/10 for the Strada Abarth

-------------
TVR Cerbera 4.5
tvr_cerbera_4200-4500_buying_tvr_blog_4.jpg

The truck gets a 4/10. It's a bit overkill unless you regularly haul heavy loads, and there are better things out there for that. Also, it's a new Ford truck, and I've had a lot of bad experiences trying to work on those.

Factoring in the people driving them, I give it a 0.5/10. This is a group that includes several bigoted, testosterone-poisoned idiots at my high school, one of the two people that tried to run my Civic off the road, and my estranged father. Every time I see an F-250 driving down the road, I get the strange urge to peel a kitten.

I agree I would much rather have an older one. I find they look better and are much simpler to work on, which always scores high on my lsit.

9.5/10, Everything is awesome except the rims could be like an inch or two bigger.

1949 Ferrari 166 Inter Coupe Touring
Touring_Ferrari_166_Inter_Coupe_017S_1949_11.jpg

4/10; It's just not my cup of tea tbh. I never really had a liking toward land yachts.

----------
1968 Shelby GT500 KR
bigpreview_Shelby%20GT500%20KR%201968.jpg

7/10- Basic transport like the Mini and looked better too.

2014 Range Rover LWB
RR-LWB-1_2715829b.jpg

2/10 for looks, 7.5/10 for luxury. I'll give it a 4.5/10 overall.

Mustang1994.JPG

6/10; I never really found the mustang GTs from that era exciting tbh.
-------------

2001 Ford Fiesta Zetec S; I like this hatchback tbh. If I moved to the UK or some other Euro Country anytime soon; this would be my first choice of a car.
Fiesta-Zetec-S.jpg

5/10. It's a meh for me. I don't personally like that but I don't know much about it either. But that front end just tells me no. Sorry.

Next car: Ford Mustang Cobra R (4th gen)

2000_Mustang_Cobra_R-1024x696.jpg

if Ford is going global with their cars, then why is there no falcon in America yet FORD?!)
Falcon's dead brah. Last one will roll off the line october 2016.
Linky

The Olds... Is the kinda thing I'd drive If i were a 1970's oil tycoon. Looks damn nice but It's just too big for my liking. 5/10

In honour of the Falcon, the FPV F6. Turbocharged, fast, RWD family sedan.
img_8806_web.jpg

Falcon's dead brah. Last one will roll off the line october 2016.

I was aware of that already actually. I just wondered why Ford never bothered making the car global. As a matter of fact, I think killing that car off is a rather stupid decision. I was also sorta hoping they would do it before saying goodbye to the falcon.

Last edited:
Back