Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,289 comments
5/10 - In my opinion, it's the worst of all the 'Vettes. But it's still a Corvette, which is among the best (if one of the only) pure American sports cars ever.

BAC Mono
14-bac-track-cornering.jpg

5/10... It looks odd! :P
----------
Another Sleeper, although this one was available in a Saloon Version... Was called Passat R36 and was from Volkswagen.
volkswagen-passat-r36-review-7-big.jpg

4/10- Not enough to take on the establishment. The old W8 was better.

Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDi Quattro S-Line
Audi_A7_Sportback_3.0_TDI_quattro_S-line_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht,_15._Mai_2011,_Wuppertal.jpg

7/10... I've always liked Audi.. But I feel they're becoming too soft these days...
----------
Now I know what you're thinking.. It's a Renault Laguna; and that I owned one.. But you must remember that this was a very successful car in the BTCC...
Laguna_1.jpg

7/10 Assuming an Initial D fanboy hasn't touched it yet or it isn't rusted to hell, you have a decent car.

2569813921_c36a93300d.jpg

Yup, definitely not a cop.

Charger, 6.5/10, I liked the 2 used in Fast-5, looked great and sounded awesome struggling with that safe, but that one above isn't 1 of them, looks like an average 'undercover' unit - stock wheels/paint, small bull-bar, not much visually.

0026-wallpaper21.jpg

7/10 - Shooting brakes are a guilty pleasure of mine, but Mercs don't really interest me that much.

10/10 for the Mondeo in front of it. :sly:

Speaking of Mondeos...

MK3 Ford Mondeo ST220

Alles%20STs%20049.jpg

Mondeo ST220
8/10, if we're just talking about the sedan version. Looks sharp and has a pretty nice interior in the upper trim levels. V6 family sedans are always cool, and as long as torquesteer isn't too bad I wouldn't mind having one for myself.

Hilux
7.5/10. Pre-80s Japanese trucks are just inherently cool, and this one's no exception. Looks good stock, but could also look nice lowered, or even lifted a bit. Those white bumpers are a bit ugly though.

1st_Nissan_Murano_SE.jpg

It's the Acura equivalent of an Aztec or a Murano.
How exactly? It's neither a crossover or the ugliest car I've seen Honda make.

--------------
I rate the Tahoe Park Ranger a 4.5/10; I don't really care for those tbh.

Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
DSCF0120.jpg

Latest Posts

Back