Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,288 comments
8/10

Porsche Macan Diesel S
macan-s-diesel-005.jpg

4/10 What the 🤬? Why would you do that?

90-92_Nissan_Pathfinder.jpg

May someone please give this a proper rating? 1/10 for no reason is not exactly what I would call reasonable.

3.5/10; A regular FedEx van never interested me to begin with. I would only drive one if I actually worked for FedEx, but a lowered one (even if it's on bagged suspension) makes it worse.

Nissan Pathinder; 5/10, I don't care for it, but I don't hate it. I feel this way for most SUVs.
I also agree that the 1/10 for the Nissan is ridiculous.
-------------------------------
Opel Ascona 400
opel_ascona_400_large_11503.jpg

6/10 I don't really have much interest in Opel, but I see some potential. Don't know too much about it, so I can't really say much.

Nissan Pathinder; 5/10, I don't care for it, but I don't hate it. I feel this way for most SUVs.
I also agree that the 1/10 for the Nissan is ridiculous.
That's better. 👍

1993_Honda_Accord_SE_coupe_02.jpg

Well, what exactly happened? I'm curious.
Transmission blew, engine went a few months later, and countless different occasions where the oil leaked.

We had a Cavalier that didn't fare any better, I'd give one of those the same thing. Slow, ugly, and unreliable.

Transmission blew, engine went a few months later, and countless different occasions where the oil leaked.

We had a Cavalier that didn't fare any better, I'd give one of those the same thing. Slow, ugly, and unreliable.

My aunt had a Nissan Quest that was always had random issues. They now have a new Town & Country that's already on its second transmission. Does that make those models unreliable if it's a single case? In your defense though, there were Hondas from around '98-'02 that were notorious for transmission issues, but the vast majority of Hondas are very reliable.

Everyone has something to bitch about when it comes to a specific brand. It doesn't make one more reliable then another.

Respect my dictatorship.

I have set guidelines against unneccesary, unreasonable ratings. You should have a decent reason for you're rating.
You can't tell people what to rate. If they hate the car, so be it, they'll give it an 0/10. It doesn't affect you...well, at least it shouldn't.

Do we have anything lower than 0 here?
Impala of an unknown year.
View attachment 157526
10/10 - Impalassssss YUSSSSS

1959 Cadillac Series 62
11175332305_4c3ef5e673_b.jpg

My aunt had a Nissan Quest that was always had random issues. They now have a new Town & Country that's already on its second transmission. Does that make those models unreliable if it's a single case? In your defense though, there were Hondas from around '98-'02 that were notorious for transmission issues, but the vast majority of Hondas are very reliable.
His was a 2004. And we've had trouble out of our Quest... Rogue has never broken down though.

Back