Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,288 comments
2006 smart ForFour
13921179633_3c1f71eaba_b.jpg
It's like what Porsche did for the Cayenne and Panemera. They took a 911 and enlarged it, but for the ForFour, they took a ForTwo and enlarged it.

6.5/10 It's nice, but something about it just doesn't work for me.

8135672_1.jpg

Honda Rebel

Transmission blew, engine went a few months later, and countless different occasions where the oil leaked.
Just curious. Was the previous owner a bit, um.... young? 💡

It was new at the time. We had the Cavalier (bought used), which broke, bought the accord, broke, and now we have the Rogue and a used quest.

8/10. Having been up close and personal with my grandpas before, It's a nice bike. Thought pretty quiet and a bit underpowered for it's engine size, so I had to take points off for that.

Attachments

• 1977-ford-f-150-pic-42262.jpeg
    1977-ford-f-150-pic-42262.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 7
The Accord? 2004.
So, you're judging a car 12 years older based off a newer model? I'm not saying it's wrong or right, but that seems like quite an assumption.
You can't tell people what to rate. If they hate the car, so be it, they'll give it an 0/10. It doesn't affect you...well, at least it shouldn't.
True, but they should at least have a reason. "Why not?" is kinda ridiculous.

So, you're judging a car 12 years older based off a newer model? I'm not saying it's wrong or right, but that seems like quite an assumption.
Yes, I am. Even if they're more reliable now, still ugly and slow.

Although, that mpg though, I revise it to 3/10.

Edit: That one's ugly though. A stock one would be 10/10.

Back