Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,288 comments
7.5/10 One of my favorite non-American cars.

Suzuki Quad Racer LT500R "Quadzilla"

suzuki-1987-lt500r-atv-quadzilla.jpg

8/10 but never cared for the stuff that didn't have suspension. From what I have heard, those 125's are pretty peppy, especially the ones in the ALT three wheeler versions, seen here:

JonALT125.jpg

First ATV, ever:

1970 Honda US/ATC90

Honda_ATC_90.jpg

@Slash Okay, I'll be honest. That yellow trike looks real sexy on that snow.

God dammit Slash, don't make me like them much anymore. One day I will get that urge to rent one of these or even a nice quad for some mud. Even so with my situation I have currently.

As for the Honda one, 8/10 Looks like a kiddie trike with no engine, but judging how small it is and it's front wheel. Oh nostalgia, please...

Got no pic right now. Someone take my spot.

@Slash Okay, I'll be honest. That yellow trike looks real sexy on that snow.

They are getting a bit hard to find, those Suzuki's. Honda's are the popular ones.

God dammit Slash, don't make me like them much anymore. One day I will get that urge to rent one of these or even a nice quad for some mud. Even so with my situation I have currently.

:lol:

As for the Honda one, 8/10 Looks like a kiddie trike with no engine, but judging how small it is and it's front wheel. Oh nostalgia, please...

Oh it has a 90cc 4 stroke engine. Makes about 8-9 horsepower. Nothing like what the big boys ended up doing though.

9/10 Because I simply love Endurance racers and GT cars and the Marcos is one of my favourites.

Mitsubishi Colt F2000
Mitsubishi Colt F2000 1971.jpg

9/10. The Falcon is a great Aussie Muscle. Simply love the Falcon.

image.jpg

Porsche 911 Carrera 2 (993)

1.5/10. A Cadillac disguised as a SAAB 9-3? No thanks! Would pick a 9-3 any day over a BLS.

image.jpg

SAAB 9-5 Aero Sedan.

308- The V8 wasn't very potent but I love lower-output Ferraris... err... Dinos. 8/10
(The wheels even have the Ferrari prancing horse)

Aston Martin Rapide S '14
astonmartinrapides.jpg

6/10. It's ugly but beautiful at the same time.

1999 Honda TRX 400EX "FourTrax"

111034522_400ex04-2c1af0.jpg

Back