Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,289 comments
6.5/10

Toyota_Cavalier_1.JPG

Yes, that's a Toyota badge on the hood.

8/10, enough messing around VW, we want it in the US! :P A very stylish alternative to the Golf R.

I agree with you that the Scirocco is a fantastic looking car, and I'd love to see it come on-sale here in the States, but I wouldn't quite say it's an alternative to the Golf R. The AWD on the Golf gives that car a noticeably different feel than the FWD on the Scirocco (well, I'm speaking from driving both a Golf R and a GTI, but I imagine the Scirocco drives much like a GTI, with a big chunk of extra power).

@Custom878 Wow! I had no idea a Toyota Cavalier was a thing. I can only guess it is as crappy of a car as the Chevy version, so 2/10.

2010_cadillac_cts_sport_wagon_fr_new.jpg

CTS-V Sport Wagon

6.5/10

Must be somewhat reliable as they are everywhere, they ride alright from when I've been in them. Makes a good first car from some girl somewhere.

1L110132-5sm.jpg

6/10 Looks a bit too import-ish for my liking. Interior is nice though.

54660569.jpg

Uses the same Cologne V6's that were in the '70s European Capri's.

Yet somehow they were mad unreliable, engine wise.

6/10 A classic Stingray, but something about how common they are just doesn't seem that cool... Was never really a fan of the C3.

Subaru Levorg
Subaru-Levorg-Concept-26.jpg

Have noticed quite a few posts have ratings with no real descriptions of their ratings. Don't know why, but it just kind of bothers me. >_>

6/10
Probably my least favourite Corvette, but it does look nice in yellow with that spoiler.

Edit:Tree'd.

Still a 6/10, I don't know anything about it, but a turbo wagon is pretty nice.

ER34

two15_1GYG_3.jpg

7/10, pretty clean, proper stance, body kit isn't over the top...I like it.

Ascari KZ1R
2631294117_4aa409b434.jpg

I think he meant to rate your Lamborghini, then proceeded to post the next car for someone else to rate (the Callaway SledgeHammer Corvette mentioned), only without a picture.

I'll give that military vehicle an 8.5/10. I don't know anything about it, but the fact that it's a military vehicle makes it respectable and deserving enough of a high rating.

Next: 1996 Gemballa 911 GTR 600 (based on a 993-gen. 911)

1996_Gemballa_911GTR6001.jpg

1996_Gemballa_911GTR6002.jpg

8.5/10. Same as the other Astons but still brilliant to drive. The Volante would get more points though...

2009 Honda Ridgeline
oqcd.jpg

Latest Posts

Back