Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,289 comments
Is THAT what it's supposed to look like? It looks angry but...I...4/10.

I have the urge to post something stupid......So here's what I've got.

HulkViper_zpsc8e60d11.jpg

Fall03-Hulk3.jpg

I must apologize, Google has thousands of his kids crash pics, but only a handful for this.

10/10

Scares all the criminals away, especially in black or white paint.

How about our own vehicle? Can I do that?

scan0001.jpg

7/10, one point added for the dome lights, but what I'm guessing is a plow hitch in the front does take away from it.

I'll post mine now. Nothing special.

DSC00212.jpg

Yeah that's the plow frame. Usually that's not on there with that setup. That gets put on in the winter but the pushbar with lights wasn't on it yet.

Also, I dig your truck. Did you know it's built on the same chassis as mine and a lot of the parts, including the cab, interchange?

I think there's at least a 20 year span in which various bits were used, shared, and given a mild facelift. Makes it great to find replacement parts. Also, 7.3 Turbo Diesel.

Yeah, there were obviously changes in there but a lot of the parts carry over which is nice, since it makes things easier.

The 7.3 is a bulletproof motor. Not quite as much power as the 460, but it won't die that's for sure.

7/10, mostly for the badge. Something about the way that Mustang sits just seems so very wrong.

TVR Sagaris Roadster
tvr-sagaris-convertible-petrol_10968313.jpg

Words cannot express how badly I want this car. If I could afford to purchase, import, and federalize it, it would already be sitting in my driveway.

4/10 - I don't even fit inside the damn thing. If there was a sunroof on that car, I could drive it like a tank commander poking his head out of the cupola.

Porsche 924
Porsche_924_front_20071231.jpg

And yeah, I too, am a TVR fanatic. The one thing about the Sagaris that I don't like is the ugly asymmetrical bubble roof. So that Sagaris roadster is pure, unadulterated awesome for me. I would happily use it as a daily driver, TVR reliability and all.

10/10- America 🤬 yea! Bonus points for missile launchers.

Nissan R31 Skyline GTS R
Nissan_Skyline_R31_2000_GTS-R_002.jpg

7/10. I'm not much of an import fan, but those are pretty cool, especially the newer ones like that.

Another import I think is cool-these look much better modified than stock.
image.jpg

Back