Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,289 comments
That Grand Cherokee deserves nothing above a 1/10. My mom used to drive one, and it was the single worst car we ever owned. There is not a single redeeming quality in that pile of steaming s***.

Yeah well guess what, we've owned two of them, both the 4.0 and the 5.2 models. Did anything ever go bad on them? Nothing except the block that was cracked on the 5.2 that slowly got worse over time from where the previous owner had wrecked it, and had the body repaired around a damaged engine without telling anyone. They served us well, kicked ass offroad, and took us everywhere we needed to go. Calling it a steaming pile is just your opinion. Don't dis a car just because you had bad luck with one of the thousands that were built. You really seem to have a temper whenever you post on here. Just relax already.

Last edited:
We very well could have had a lemon - either way, I despised the thing with a burning passion. It didn't help matters that I was the one keeping it running. Barely.

Where is the next car picture? Oh well, I will post one.

Devel Sixteen
2013-dubai-5000-hp-devel-sixteen-video-70420_1.png

5,000 HP?? Unbelievable!

Classic...check.
Powerful...check.
Dangerous...check.
9/10. It's a god damn Viper. But I wouldn't want to own one, thus 'just' a 9. And it's a bit flashy IMO.

Aston Martin Rapide Shooting Brake Concept. Because why not?
aston-martin-rapide-shooting-brake-bertone-o.jpg

406725_4397_big_2013-aston-martin-rapide-shooting-brake-bertone-2.jpg

Classic...check.
Powerful...check.
Dangerous...check.
9/10. It's a god damn Viper. But I wouldn't want to own one, thus 'just' a 9. And it's a bit flashy IMO.

Aston Martin Rapide Shooting Brake Concept. Because why not?
aston-martin-rapide-shooting-brake-bertone-o.jpg

406725_4397_big_2013-aston-martin-rapide-shooting-brake-bertone-2.jpg
Wait, is that thing actually real? Aston Martin's making a shooting brake?

^Nope. Unfortunately it's just a one-off, road-legal concept. Which is a pity, because it's rare that AM make a car that doesn't look good, this Rapide Shooting Brake being a great example. I like shooting brake cars in general, eg. I think the CLS SB looks fantastic. Estates made pretty and cool!

Also, 8.5/10 for that Chevy above. One of the best looking classic American cars.
Speaking of American...:
Cadillac-Elmiraj_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Cadillac-Elmiraj_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_09.jpg

Cadillac pls give Elmiraj.

I like the front, the back (exhausts) not so much, don't know much about it so if it ever gets produced I wouldn't mind seeing a few pass by here. 7/10

BMW M3 CSL
by poolhaas1, on Flickr

5/10. 1 for looks, 4 since it's actually quite good as a car (lots of space, clever little touches like 3 seats in the front, quiet). But yeah, I can see why everyone outside of Europe would dislike it. It's pretty much our Aztek.

Subaru Impreza WRX STI hatchback (pre-facelift)
534.jpg

11/10- My absolute favourite! (the Bugatti)

8/10- The Merc. Me like it

Another Maserati. This one rivals with the Multipla

maserati-biturbo-05.jpg

9/10 I've always liked the GT90, although it's an old concept car I wish this car were in more videogames.

2010 Wald Lexus LS600h
Wald-Lexus_LS600h_2010_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

5/10. It's an interesting concept, but the rear lights, wheels, and bodywork in general just don't appeal to me. (GT90)

7/10. The rims are much too large, but the body has a certain flair to it. The grille is also just the right size. (Lexus)

==

RUF Turbo R

bbbbbb.jpg

Back