Recording f1 2011 on pcF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter xiSealHDz
  • 7 comments
Finland
Liquicity
Sealii
sillipurnukka
Hey there! check out my video and pls comment what you like about the quality! if you want to record the same way,send me a pm:)

Is this a new software that is out? Just curious as to how it compares to Fraps. Quality seems about the same to me. Does it have more features?

Is this a new software that is out? Just curious as to how it compares to Fraps. Quality seems about the same to me. Does it have more features?

i suggest you to watch this:) the main thing is it takes much less power from you pc to get good quality and the file sizes are very small compared to fraps

Hey there! check out my video and pls comment what you like about the quality! if you want to record the same way,send me a pm:)

Looks pretty good in 720p. What kind of file sizes are you getting after encoding to upload to YouTube?

I've been using MSI Afterburner and Movie Marker. 18 minutes is about 1 gig of space @ 720p.

MaliciousMD
Looks pretty good in 720p. What kind of file sizes are you getting after encoding to upload to YouTube?

I've been using MSI Afterburner and Movie Marker. 18 minutes is about 1 gig of space @ 720p.

The video i rendered out of sony vegas(the one i uploaded to youtube) was 79,9Mb !;)

Back