Religion/Philosophy Thread

Your religion? (select more than one if you want)

• Christianity

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Judaism

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Islam

• Hinduism

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Confucionism

• Zoroastrianism

• Wicca

• A Native American Religion

• Agnosticism (don't know, don't care)

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Atheism

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
If I'm a pagan worth my salt, I believe as a member of the Wicca, you would be a man-witch(manwich :P) They're witches on broomsticks, MB11!

no, no, those robes are bisexual, I mean UNIsexual, seen those Harry Potter
duds, like that. They say that broomsticks are actually ridden with the broomhead forward, contrary to popular halloween pictures. And there was a demonstration of the guy trying to fly and he hardly got off the ground, not at all actually.

bloody hell am I bored or what?

Just read 6 pages of drivell about the GTF and thought I would catch up from where I last read on this equally stupid thread.

Thank XXXX I came to my senses and pulled the plu........

Originally posted by Wity
bloody hell am I bored or what?

Just read 6 pages of drivell about the GTF and thought I would catch up from where I last read on this equally stupid thread.

Thank XXXX I came to my senses and pulled the plu........

...gged you back in to ask what you have for subject material since we're all looking for a chat.

Originally posted by Stealth Viper
I don't know why, but this might be too personal for some people. It seems ok to me. I think a religion thread would be great...a way for people to discuss and religion and philosophical questions-- you know, the ones you think about while staring at the ceiling when you can't sleep. I'll start the thread with a poll, but it whould be for general religion and philosophical discussion

:)

Happy posting. Let's make this one quality.
i dont know you or mean to insult but why ??the subject of homosexuality i,m curious!! are u homosexual because you certainly are interested in the subject .now i think !on a philosophical term that you are ,and this is your way of telling all those other guys without embarressment ,and hoping they who are homosexual too , :x: :?: own up aswell????

Originally posted by Stealth Viper

Ok...but there is scientific proof that homosexuality is biological in nature.
This is the main cause for my concern in the subject !as previously quoted before in another thread so you and all the other members understand ???? not that homosexuality has anything to do with religion ! but thats my view ,you have yours now explain???? :rolleyes: :confused:

Well, to be perfectly honest I think it's biological in nature. I think the stereotypical lisp given to characters shows some sort of genetic connection.

And this is where I really get some trouble: I still don't think that gives people a moral license to have homosexual sex.

/me dons Nomex suit.

I was watching Boiler Room last night at a friends house. It's a movie about a kid that gets involved in some bad stock exchange business. Anyway, a group of these guys go to a resturant in NYC to have a nice dinner. They're sitting next to a group of guys that are obviously gay. They gay guys ask them to hold the volume down because they're getting a little loud. So they get into a little name calling fight and one of the stock guys says, "we should just round all your kind up and put you on an island together", to which the gay guy replies, "They did - guess what, you're on it!"

I thought it was pretty funny.

~LoudMusic

Back