Restoring Garage

United States
Hollywood, CA
pauloofthelight and HeXaDoN
Brevange
My Big Brother was really stupid and tried to jailbreak my PS3, but he ended up bricking my PS3 so I had to reformat my PS3. I lost all my save data, I went on GT5 to check if I still had my data, but I had no luck on finding my save data. So I hope you guys can send me some cars I would really appreciate it if you guys will send me some cars and restore my Garage.I'll tell you all the cars I have so you don't send me the same thing.
I got the Lexus LFA, Ford GT No Stripe, Nissan GTR Spec V, Nissan GTR Proto, Nissan 350z, Mitsubishi (All Of Lancers), and Mazda RX7 GT-X.

Most Wanted Cars
Holden Commodore SS &#8217;04 <--- Really want!
Acura HSC Concept &#8217;04 <--- Really want!
Audi Pikes Peak quattro &#8217;03 <--- Really want!
Aston Martin V8 Vantage &#8217;99
Cadillac CIEN Concept &#8217;02 <--- Really want!
DMC DeLorean S2 &#8217;04
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car <--- Really want!
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept &#8217;04
Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP) &#8217;03
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car &#8217;08 Fully Tune
Tommykaira ZZII &#8217;00
Toyota SUPRA SZ-R &#8217;97

My PSN ID: pauloofthelight

Last edited:
yeah what do use? Muscle, Tuner, Super car, European I have a little of every thing. PSN ID GMCHEVY-GUY

So you've made two posts since signing up. One in the market place and a duplicate here in the tuning section. Boy are you going to have fun here. Welcome to GTP, please read the rules before posting next time.

Edit: Scratch that, three duplicate threads now. Going for a record?

Sorry to hear about your mishap and your "really stupid brother". :P I'm right now on a schedule to send six tickets to a friend, so I can not send you anything at the moment. However, I'm sharing some cars that will help you make a lot of cash very quickly in the seasonal events. Send me a friend request. 👍

Last edited:
So you've made two posts since signing up. One in the market place and a duplicate here in the tuning section. Boy are you going to have fun here. Welcome to GTP, please read the rules before posting next time.

Calm down. He has only made two threads that are the same, his third was something completely unrelated asking for assistance from the drifting community.

My Big Brother was really stupid and tried to jailbreak my PS3, but he ended up bricking my PS3 so I had to reformat my PS3. I lost all my save data, I went on GT5 to check if I still had my data, but I had no luck on finding my save data. So I hope you guys can send me some cars I would really appreciate it if you guys will send me some cars and restore my Garage.

Hey mate, welcome to GTPlanet!

Where you originally posted this plea was the correct location, the tuning forum is solely for the exchange of information regarding tuning, IE how to set cars up.

The market place is where you'll find the help you're after.

In future, you should keep your saved data on a USB stick so if anything like this happens again you wont need to start over 👍

To back up saved data, place a USB stick into your play stations USB slot, go to the XMB menu (Press the PS button, you'll need quit any game you're playing first). Go to "Game", "Saved Data Utility (PS3)" Press triangle on your GT5 save and copy to the USB stick.

Last edited:
My Big Brother was really stupid and tried to jailbreak my PS3, but he ended up bricking my PS3 so I had to reformat my PS3. I lost all my save data, I went on GT5 to check if I still had my data, but I had no luck on finding my save data. So I hope you guys can send me some cars I would really appreciate it if you guys will send me some cars and restore my Garage.

OK [FORD GT (NO STRIPE) ' 05 YOU HAVE to ADD ME
ID XANDE1959

OK [FORD GT (NO STRIPE) ' 05 YOU HAVE to ADD ME
ID XANDE1959

Thanks for your offer! But someone just sent me that car already, do you have any other car that you can send? A Holden SS maybe?

Xande, if legit, good on you

Are you gonna send me a car? Lol all of my 1000+ cars gone... I really need cars, like seriously.

Calm down. He has only made two threads that are the same, his third was something completely unrelated asking for assistance from the drifting community.

Hey mate, welcome to GTPlanet!

Where you originally posted this plea was the correct location, the tuning forum is solely for the exchange of information regarding tuning, IE how to set cars up.

The market place is where you'll find the help you're after.

In future, you should keep your saved data on a USB stick so if anything like this happens again you wont need to start over 👍

To back up saved data, place a USB stick into your play stations USB slot, go to the XMB menu (Press the PS button, you'll need quit any game you're playing first). Go to "Game", "Saved Data Utility (PS3)" Press triangle on your GT5 save and copy to the USB stick.

Can you send me a car? You don't have to but I would really appreciate it if you do.

You got a problem? Huh?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Let it go, it's already been handled.

My advice is to ask your in game friends to throw up some cars and just run seasonals. In a matter of hours you can literally have a couple of hundred cars if you grind away. Asking for people to send you cars nets you only one per day. Grinding will net you dozens and dozens.

Sorry to hear about your mishap and your "really stupid brother". :P I'm right now on a schedule to send six tickets to a friend, so I can not send you anything at the moment. However, I'm sharing some cars that will help you make a lot of cash very quickly in the seasonal events. Send me a friend request. 👍

I'll tell you all the cars I have so you don't send me the same thing.
I got the Lexus LFA, Ford GT No Stripe, Nissan GTR Spec V, Nissan GTR Proto, Nissan 350z, Mitsubishi (All Of Lancers), and Mazda RX7 GT-X.

Most Wanted Cars
Holden Commodore SS ’04 <--- Really want!
Acura HSC Concept ’04 <--- Really want!
Audi Pikes Peak quattro ’03 <--- Really want!
Aston Martin V8 Vantage ’99
Cadillac CIEN Concept ’02 <--- Really want!
DMC DeLorean S2 ’04
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car <--- Really want!
Land Rover Range Stormer Concept ’04
Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 (D1GP) ’03
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ’08 Fully Tune
Tommykaira ZZII ’00
Toyota SUPRA SZ-R ’97

I think I got all those I have lots of trades on the go but over the next week or 2 I will send what I can when I can

My advice is to ask your in game friends to throw up some cars and just run seasonals. In a matter of hours you can literally have a couple of hundred cars if you grind away. Asking for people to send you cars nets you only one per day. Grinding will net you dozens and dozens.

^ This ^

If you're looking for particular cars, then you can use some of the tools provided by the community to find them. Hit the link below, follow the instructions and maybe you'll be able to find the cars you want 👍

http://gt5cars.net/used_car_searches/new

{Cy}

Sorry (to both of you) if I came off like a hat for your posterior but I... I... think we need a face palm smiley... Don't mind me I'm just a little grouchy.:grumpy:

Can you send me a car? You don't have to but I would really appreciate it if you do.

I can not. I have a 100 percent garage and I have minimal duplicates, the duplicates I have are used for tuning a car in different ways for my garage.

Unless it's a premium car you need I'm unable to help you sorry.

EDIT: I can send you a Holden Commodore SS actually, I had been stock piling them for a friend who loved them but then he stopped playing GT5.

Send me a friend request with the car you want in the tag and I'll put in on the truck 👍

Sorry (to both of you) if I came off like a hat for your posterior but I... I... think we need a face palm smiley... Don't mind me I'm just a little grouchy.:grumpy:

While making duplicate threads is far from encouraged, being so aggressive and attacking someone who is very new here and may have missed the AUP on his way in is completely unnecessary.

He's using proper English which is more than I can say about most people who join, but different forums have different etiquette on double posting, all you needed to do was calmly remind him of the rules 👍

This isn't the best way to handle the situation either, while the response given was uncalled for this is in some ways worse. As has already been said; let it go.

We're a friendly community, or at least we try to be. Making one of your first posts a rather childish retaliation to something that had already been covered isn't the greatest thing to do.

Just a reminder before I finish, please do not double post. This means both not posting a thread twice in different sections and posting two times in a row.

The only time double posting is allowed is after 24 hours have passed since the previous post, or in garages as it's easier to navigate the tunes 👍

Last edited:

This.
Run seasonals and visit the UCD at least every 5 race races. You'll get your cars 100x faster.

Agreed. Sanning the UCD and OCD when it's up dated are your best bets. I won't send you cars but if you feel like it, send me and FR and I will include you on my widget when I run remote races. I typically do it a couple times a month now so make sure you have some drivers shared. I'll bait the hook but I don't hand out fish. Well, not to folks I don't know. :)

I will send you one of those cars later on this week, I will also put a RedBull online so you can win some A-Spec races. Send dj_ali007 a FR please.

I have the Tommykaira ZZII &#8217;00 (stock), um it's done 22.0 Miles and has 4 wins is that okay and it's red

Back