RIDOX Replica Garage : MATECH Ford GT GT3 Base Model Replica

RIDOX Replica Garage : MATECH Ford GT GT3 Base Model Replica

GTP_Orido
Ridox2JZGTE submitted a new tune:

RIDOX Replica Garage : MATECH Ford GT GT3 Base Model Replica - Special Build MATECH Ford GT GT3 capable of 1:59s at Suzuka on RH

CAR : Ford GT '06
Tire : Sports Soft to Racing Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 550 HP at 5800 RPM
Torque : 520.5 ft-lb at 4300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 92%
Weight: 1200 kg
Ballast : 11 kg
Ballast Position : 19
Weight Distribution : 47 / 53
Performance Points: 585

Specs - 500HP version
Horsepower: 500 HP at 7200 RPM
Torque : 520.5 ft-lb at 4300 RPM
Power...

Read more about this tune...

Hi there -- What could I do to this tune to make the rear a little more stable, and less prone to 'sliding out' of control. I am trying this tune out on the Nordschleife with RH tyres. I know that my driving can improve, but in the meantime, do you have some recommendation?

Hi there -- What could I do to this tune to make the rear a little more stable, and less prone to 'sliding out' of control. I am trying this tune out on the Nordschleife with RH tyres. I know that my driving can improve, but in the meantime, do you have some recommendation?

Do you use camber at the rear ? If you feel the rear has some body roll and causing the slide, try to increase ARB, F/R : 5/4. If the instability is caused by the bumps / the tires skipping and loosing traction, then I will need to formulate softer spring rate Try F/R spring rate : 9.82 / 13.23. New ride height will need to be used to avoid bottom out with lower spring rate, target is to go flat out at foxhole ( at the downhill ).

Suspension - Eibach ERS Springs with 2 Way Bilstein Damper ( MEDIUM Camber )
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 85 85
Spring Rate: 9.82 13.23
Dampers (Compression): 6 4
Dampers (Extension): 7 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 1.0 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.12 0.16

Haven't tested this, but should drive okay at green hell :)

@Ridox2JZGTE I tried your recommendations and I see a noticeable improvement. I did a quick test, did not run the full length of the track. I believe the sliding may be more due to rolling than to the loss of traction, although it could be. I will play with the settings that you recommend and will report back. Thanks a bunch. 👍

Latest Posts

Back