RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

:lol: Good, more time on GT. :D Though what's there to be sold/bought on Forza?

I haven't played Forza for months now. Last time I turned my Xbox on was last month to check that it still worked. :lol:

Cars
Car setups
Car liveries
Stickers

I haven't played Forza for months now. Last time I turned my Xbox on was last month to check that it still worked. :lol:

Cars
Car setups
Car liveries
Stickers

Good. :lol:

Ohh……cars? No Dealership/trading? Setups? Rendered sort of useless with the Forzaplanet tuning forum I think…Livery and stickers, I dunno, but I wouldn't pay for it anyway. :P

Ohh……cars? No Dealership/trading? Setups? Rendered sort of useless with the Forzaplanet tuning forum I think…Livery and stickers, I dunno, but I wouldn't pay for it anyway. :P

There's an in-game dealership, but some cars are only obtainable as prizes, which most of the Forza kiddies can't get apparently. So people extort them in the auction house. Setups, totally agree with you there. Livery and stickers is good business, because some people are too lazy to make their own liveries and there are some talented livery artists on Forza.

Onboy123

The Forzaplanet tuning section was, last time I checked, just lists of usernames on XBL that you can buy their crappy tunes from...moneygrabbing bunch of 🤬

There's an in-game dealership, but some cars are only obtainable as prizes, which most of the Forza kiddies can't get apparently. So people extort them in the auction house. Setups, totally agree with you there. Livery and stickers is good business, because some people are too lazy to make their own liveries and there are some talented livery artists on Forza.

So they don't get the concept of 'prizes', and want everything delivered on a plate to them, basically. mirite? :lol:

Onboy123
So they don't get the concept of 'prizes', and want everything delivered on a plate to them, basically. mirite? :lol:

Yep. I went into the old Forza 3 section before Forzaplanet was there, and all I found were a bunch of complete idiots expecting us to waste our game cash on something we have no idea if it works. It's like buying a car on ebay without seeing it first

Yep. I went into the old Forza 3 section before Forzaplanet was there, and all I found were a bunch of complete idiots expecting us to waste our game cash on something we have no idea if it works. It's like buying a car on ebay without seeing it first

Well…you normally don't. You just see a picture of the car in it's best condition. :lol:

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that your CSL tune is the nuts.

I have tried tunes from other people but yours is the best i have found, i did'nt go for the wing or any weight reduction as wanted more bhp.But have followed the rest of the tune to the letter, with out the wing or weight reduction i get around 380bhp for 500pp.

I race in 500pp rooms most of the time and am amazed at how your tune lets me beat most cars, leaving even little elise's as a tiny speck in my rear view.
The way it hangs on in corners is epic or if i want i can just have it sideways pretending i'm a driving god.
The gearing is spot on, can even reduce the top speed and it still pulls like a train. To the point where i raced in 600pp rooms and was hanging onto Zonda's and the like with it still set at 500pp.
Have set up all 5 of my CSL's with this tune as its so good, top job guys will deffo be using a lot more of your tunes.
205363_10150138278754895_584989894_6440254_7424339_n.jpg

405227_10150468906169895_584989894_8555001_1677958466_n.jpg

And after being consumed by The Run, I guess I'm back! First thing is getting the 200% bonus, then doing some more reviews. Here's a list of what I will review soon.
-Civic Type R (EP) - Civic Type RS
-Integra Type R (DC2) - RKM IT350R
-Lancer Evo VI TM SCE - Emperor VI
-Civic SiR-II (EG) - Civic VTi
-Insight 1999 - Insight X1999
-Lotus Elise 111R - Juliet
-Skyline GT-R Spec-V - R34 Black Edition
-Spoon CR-Z - Spoon CR-Z

RKM Motorsport's GT-R N24-850 Fanboi Express

N24GT5.jpg

N24GT5_Big.jpg

Based on: Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sports '11
Obtained: Brand new model at Nissan

Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 858 BHP (@ 222.8 miles with Rebuild)
Torque:---- 93 kgfm
Weight:---- 1505 kg
PP:-------- 673

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Engine Tuning Stage 3
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension
Sports Soft or Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 35/60

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 10/10
Accel:-- 60/30
Braking: 10/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 15.0/10.0
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 6/6
Anti-Roll:-- 2/6
Camber:----- 2.5/2.0
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
STOP THE PRESSES! RKM have a GT-R tune! And it's the ultimate fanboi car too, racing graphics, flashy lights and driven by the god of GT5 too.

So a new GT-R has become part of GT5. Mr. Yamauchi's very own endurance racer infact, now tuned to fanboi pleasing levels on proper racing tyres and everything. With surprisingly good turn-in and grip, and just a hint of oversteer, this N24-spec GT-R is definitely one quick (if rather overweight) racer.

Why didn't you use the fully customizable tranny?

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that your CSL tune is the nuts.

I have tried tunes from other people but yours is the best i have found, i did'nt go for the wing or any weight reduction as wanted more bhp.But have followed the rest of the tune to the letter, with out the wing or weight reduction i get around 380bhp for 500pp.

I race in 500pp rooms most of the time and am amazed at how your tune lets me beat most cars, leaving even little elise's as a tiny speck in my rear view.
The way it hangs on in corners is epic or if i want i can just have it sideways pretending i'm a driving god.
The gearing is spot on, can even reduce the top speed and it still pulls like a train. To the point where i raced in 600pp rooms and was hanging onto Zonda's and the like with it still set at 500pp.
Have set up all 5 of my CSL's with this tune as its so good, top job guys will deffo be using a lot more of your tunes.

Now I think I have the perfect Juliet-shaming machine... Onboy123 needs to get prepared :mischievous:

Now I think I have the perfect Juliet-shaming machine... Onboy123 needs to get prepared :mischievous:
Nope.avi I've recently learned the 'trade secret' of the Elise at 500PP. :P
Can I join in...... I need to test the GT-R on somebody... :mischievous:

GT-R being the R34, right? Cuz if it's the R35, you ain't making into the first corner without me burying the Elise into it's lardy backside.

Nope.avi I've recently learned the 'trade secret' of the Elise at 500PP. :P

GT-R being the R34, right? Cuz if it's the R35, you ain't making into the first corner without me burying the Elise into it's lardy backside.

That's if your Elise can keep up... :lol:
Nah, it'll be an R34 or my lethal Evo 7 GT-A.

So it's official, Onboy123's Goof Comrades will try to dethrone his Elise named Juliet! I shall use an RKM car just to be fair, anyway it's part of my plan :lol:

So it's official, Onboy123's Goof Comrades will try to dethrone his Elise named Juliet! I shall use an RKM car just to be fair, anyway it's part of my plan :lol:

And it shall be done by my GT-A...... Mwahahahahaha!!!! :lol:

Back