RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

RKM Motorsport’s Cherry Popper

CherryPopper.jpg

CherryPopper_Big.jpg

Well, this one fits my street legal theme perfectly. I kept the weight stock, and slapped on the full exhaust as you read in previous posts and some other mods. Painted the thing in Corvette ZR-1 blue.

Thing is brand new, not even broken in yet. It drives like a dream. LOTS of grip with a tap of oversteer on corner exits, nothing you cant correct btw, its just a little. Car is still very comfortable and shows some good response.

I must say you did a great job on this one, even with sport tires a real treat to drive. Thnx mate :D

Well, this one fits my street legal theme perfectly. I kept the weight stock, and slapped on the full exhaust as you read in previous posts and some other mods. Painted the thing in Corvette ZR-1 blue.

Thing is brand new, not even broken in yet. It drives like a dream. LOTS of grip with a tap of oversteer on corner exits, nothing you cant correct btw, its just a little. Car is still very comfortable and shows some good response.

I must say you did a great job on this one, even with sport tires a real treat to drive. Thnx mate :D
It's a shootout tune so I'm glad it actually works outside of the limitations of the shootout. 👍

:D

Still in request:
Nismo 270R
Nismo R34 R-Tune

(and for Roj, i've read the description to the S-Tune and i dont want to be cocky :dopey::crazy::boggled:, but i was right. complete drivetrain is R34, turbos are R34, dampers and springs are S-Tune Nismo. What i find very strange, is that i only have 5 gears in the S-Tune, where the description says its an 6 speed R34 gearbox. Weird weird :') )

Do you think this tune will work with the newScirocco as they share the same chassis and engine

No, because the Scirocco is FWD and the Golf is 4WD. They do share the same chassis and engine, but they require completely different tuning methods thanks to the Golf having 4WD.

No flip up head lights no sale! lol should be an intresting car, hope its priced in gt-r range. They tried to link the two cars in some ways, like the rear lights are done in the same way where there is no break in them.

.......... No..... Just no....................... Just..... NO NSX SHOULD BE A HYBRID! It would reduce it's Horsepower by too much! :scared:

I just bought a Honda Moble 1 NSX Race Car. First thought that went threw my mind was "What if that was Hybrid?" and I shuddered in fear.

It's a great shame because the NSX was one of my favorite cars growing up (the other was the R34 GT-R).

Ayrton Senna would be disgusted if he knew what Honda were wanting to turn the NSX into.
I don't know much about Senna, but I know he helped tune the chassis or tested it or something. (The original I mean)
It's a great shame because the NSX was one of my favorite cars growing up (the other was the R34 GT-R).
Me too.
.......... No..... Just no....................... Just..... NO NSX SHOULD BE A HYBRID! It would reduce it's Horsepower by too much! :scared:
I think it won't be like a real hybrid system, more like what Lotus plans to do with the next Esprit. Which is to use it a a 'power booster' at the drivers command.~Turtle
turtle.gif

I don't know much about Senna, but I know he helped tune the chassis or tested it or something. (The original I mean)

Me too.

I think it won't be like a real hybrid system, more like what Lotus plans to do with the next Esprit. Which is to use it a a 'power booster' at the drivers command.~Turtle
turtle.gif

It's a Honda which means it'll have a useless hybrid system that tries, but fails, to make it more efficient.

Back