RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Not trying to conclude, because I still have a session with Onboy123 as you guys already know, but during my practice session before we met, I noticed that the NSX-R ran faster than the RE RX-7.

(Lap times in Suzuka)
NSX-R- 2:13:444
RX-7- 2:13:533

Whaddaya think?

I think that's reasonably accurate, my laps on Suzuka are roughly the same, although a second quicker. But like I said in yesterdays rematch, don't just look at the laptimes, they don't tell the full story.

I know you guys are swamped with requests, so no hurry on this one.

GTP Name: racer39658
PSN Name: racer39658
Your Car: A 4WD rally car, tuner's choice. I will send you the rally car of your choice to keep and tune.
Sending Your Own Car? Yes/No (see above)
If No, Specify Car Details: Tuner's choice, 4WD rally car
Tuning Request: Need a tune for a rally car on a standard asphalt track (Trial Mountain, Eiger Short Course), no additional HP needed.
Link To Review: Um, that one.

Drop me a PM with your car choice, and I'll get it sent to you within 48 hours. If you don't want to choose one, let me know, I'll pick one and send it, you get to keep it either way :)

Ok, unfortunately, my internet has a mind of its own, it kept on disconnecting me. So if it can't be fixed, the NSX vs RX7 will only have 2 races instead of 4.

The review is almost halfway done. But I got to go in 30 minutes, so it should take a few hours to complete.

Ok, before I post my NSX vs RX7 review thing, here's something else I've been working on this morning.

Toyota Supra 30.GT ‘Sledgehammer’ review:
Before: It’s quite a good starting point, this car. Easy to drive and relatively powerful. But with those big wings, that huge diffuser, and chin spoiler, I was expecting more. Don’t get me wrong, its a quick car. It lapped the TGTT in 1:17.954, which is quicker than that hyper german shed, the C63. But it’s seems like it’s a case of ‘all show and no go’, because that laptime is still slower than a Citroen C4. Most of that is due to the fact that it is ridiculously oversteery. When you turn into a corner and floor it, it won’t give you any warnings and just let go in a huge cloud of smoke. Also, being an ‘80’s car, the brakes are just rubbish. They won’t stop you unless you give it several miles of runway to brake.

After: It’s slightly slower in terms of acceleration in a straight line, but it’s tamer in the corners. It’s still very lively, kick the power when cornering and it will cover the track in smoke. But even with its habit of turning tyres to smoke, it lapped the TGTT in 1:16.210. And if I did my maths right, thats 1.5 seconds quicker. But even with that gain in speed, it’s still not without fault. The wing may look good and keep it stable, but it causes a lot of understeer at low speeds. The brakes may have been improved but it’s still not good enough. Still, these are relatively minor things, because let’s not forget, a lap of 1:16.210 puts it ahead of a C4 WRC and the C63, both of which are more powerful, and costs a lot more.

Laptime:
1:17.954(before)
1:16.210(after)

Now, I would have been very happy to end the review here, I’ve even done the laptime comparison table thing I put at the end of my reviews. But unfortunately, I once again let my childish side get the better of me and thought up of a challenge. You see, although I didn’t play GT4 and so didn’t know anything about you guys or the tuning scene until now, I do remember having a quick look at your old tuning page a few days ago. And if I remember, you did some type of ‘Find a car that’ll kick the crap out of a GTR that isn’t a supercar’ thing. And that’s what I’m going to do with this Supra. Pit it against your R34 and see which is fastest. So, can this ’80’s symbol of brute force be a match Japan’s most famous sports car? Let’s find out.

R34 GTR
451hp
1264kg
Laptime: 1:13.240

Supra Turbo A
463hp
1239kg
Laptime: 1:15.938

Ok, fine, I admit I may have been too ambitious with this ‘GTR crushing’ thing, the Supra is 20 years older after all. But it can keep up surprisingly well in the first 2 corners, with barely a second’s difference. And you know what, I was having more fun trying to keep this angry old man (well, it’s 20 years old, the only car older than that is the porsche 911) pointing in a straight line than I did in the GTR. Still, the GTR won. Damn.

NSX vs RX7
Suzuka-3 laps
Winner- RX7 (for now, as I have yet to decide how to take the driver’s skill and tyre wear into account)

Thoughts:
NSX: It’s easy to control, but went through its rear tyres in 2 laps, still managed to keep up with the RX7 though. It was faster than the RX7, but a rash and desperate attempt to retake the lead at the chicane before the finish slowed the NSX down and let the RX7 win. It would have easily won, as it kept up even though it was on half worn tyres.

RX7: Much harder to drive, it kept on powersliding. Under braking, it felt more stable than the NSX, but it just kept on letting go once you turned in. In fact, the oversteer was so bad that the RX7 couldn’t even finish. Like the Ferrari 599 GTO, huge oversteer, can’t put its power onto the road and slower than a car with less power.

NSX vs RX7
Suzuka-3 laps
Winner- RX7 (for now, as I have yet to decide how to take the driver’s skill and tyre wear into account)

Thoughts:
NSX: It’s easy to control, but went through its rear tyres in 2 laps, still managed to keep up with the RX7 though. It was faster than the RX7, but a rash and desperate attempt to retake the lead at the chicane before the finish slowed the NSX down and let the RX7 win. It would have easily won, as it kept up even though it was on half worn tyres.

RX7: Much harder to drive, it kept on powersliding. Under braking, it felt more stable than the NSX, but it just kept on letting go once you turned in. In fact, the oversteer was so bad that the RX7 couldn’t even finish. Like the Ferrari 599 GTO, huge oversteer, can’t put its power onto the road and slower than a car with less power.

Don't worry, I also have issues with the online physics. It takes a few more runs before we get used to it.

I think we can redo the race now, the connection seems to be holding up quite well in online races so hopefully this means we can finish the race on SSR5.

I think we can redo the race now, the connection seems to be holding up quite well in online races so hopefully this means we can finish the race on SSR5.

I'm still finishing the review, so I'll tell you when I'm now ready.

I'm sorry, but some parts of you guys' conversation may be better suited in a PM exchange.

However, I'm thinking about doing an showdown featuring some of your cars, I'll just have to decide.

I didn't even try the Alpine tune, but I'm gonna go ahead and thank you in advance for doing it; just looking at the post put a big smile on my face.
You're welcome. 👍
Even the you say 330i has no hope of keeping up, can you try to see how big the margin between the two cars are?
Okay, it'll be measured in years. :lol:👍
Not trying to conclude, because I still have a session with Onboy123 as you guys already know, but during my practice session before we met, I noticed that the NSX-R ran faster than the RE RX-7.

(Lap times in Suzuka)
NSX-R- 2:13:444
RX-7- 2:13:533

Whaddaya think?
I think the RX-7 has an edge on the corners but the NSX-R can still pull like a train on the last few straights. :sly:
I know you guys are swamped with requests, so no hurry on this one.

GTP Name: racer39658
PSN Name: racer39658
Your Car: A 4WD rally car, tuner's choice. I will send you the rally car of your choice to keep and tune.
Sending Your Own Car? Yes/No (see above)
If No, Specify Car Details: Tuner's choice, 4WD rally car
Tuning Request: Need a tune for a rally car on a standard asphalt track (Trial Mountain, Eiger Short Course), no additional HP needed.
Link To Review: Um, that one.

Drop me a PM with your car choice, and I'll get it sent to you within 48 hours. If you don't want to choose one, let me know, I'll pick one and send it, you get to keep it either way :)
Yeah go on then. :P I'll PM you once I've decided. 👍
Ok, before I post my NSX vs RX7 review thing, here's something else I've been working on this morning.

Toyota Supra 30.GT ‘Sledgehammer’ review:
Before: It’s quite a good starting point, this car. Easy to drive and relatively powerful. But with those big wings, that huge diffuser, and chin spoiler, I was expecting more. Don’t get me wrong, its a quick car. It lapped the TGTT in 1:17.954, which is quicker than that hyper german shed, the C63. But it’s seems like it’s a case of ‘all show and no go’, because that laptime is still slower than a Citroen C4. Most of that is due to the fact that it is ridiculously oversteery. When you turn into a corner and floor it, it won’t give you any warnings and just let go in a huge cloud of smoke. Also, being an ‘80’s car, the brakes are just rubbish. They won’t stop you unless you give it several miles of runway to brake.

After: It’s slightly slower in terms of acceleration in a straight line, but it’s tamer in the corners. It’s still very lively, kick the power when cornering and it will cover the track in smoke. But even with its habit of turning tyres to smoke, it lapped the TGTT in 1:16.210. And if I did my maths right, thats 1.5 seconds quicker. But even with that gain in speed, it’s still not without fault. The wing may look good and keep it stable, but it causes a lot of understeer at low speeds. The brakes may have been improved but it’s still not good enough. Still, these are relatively minor things, because let’s not forget, a lap of 1:16.210 puts it ahead of a C4 WRC and the C63, both of which are more powerful, and costs a lot more.

Laptime:
1:17.954(before)
1:16.210(after)

Now, I would have been very happy to end the review here, I’ve even done the laptime comparison table thing I put at the end of my reviews. But unfortunately, I once again let my childish side get the better of me and thought up of a challenge. You see, although I didn’t play GT4 and so didn’t know anything about you guys or the tuning scene until now, I do remember having a quick look at your old tuning page a few days ago. And if I remember, you did some type of ‘Find a car that’ll kick the crap out of a GTR that isn’t a supercar’ thing. And that’s what I’m going to do with this Supra. Pit it against your R34 and see which is fastest. So, can this ’80’s symbol of brute force be a match Japan’s most famous sports car? Let’s find out.

R34 GTR
451hp
1264kg
Laptime: 1:13.240

Supra Turbo A
463hp
1239kg
Laptime: 1:15.938

Ok, fine, I admit I may have been too ambitious with this ‘GTR crushing’ thing, the Supra is 20 years older after all. But it can keep up surprisingly well in the first 2 corners, with barely a second’s difference. And you know what, I was having more fun trying to keep this angry old man (well, it’s 20 years old, the only car older than that is the porsche 911) pointing in a straight line than I did in the GTR. Still, the GTR won. Damn.
But the spoilers and diffusers look so cool! :lol: The problem is, the car is older than me, so it's not going to want to handle. It just wants to be lazy. :lol: All I can say is, against new cars, yes it is a bit of a boat and needs a good kick in the arse. But against something from it's era, it's quite good. :)

Also thanks for reminding me about the "Budget GT-R Killer" thing we did back at RVV. Perhaps when RJ has his PS3 fixed, we'll do that again but against Big Fatty R35. :sly:

Thanks for the review and the shootout, even if it didn't go to plan! :lol:
NSX vs RX7
Suzuka-3 laps

Thoughts:

I think it's because I tune offline (because I dont care for online much really), so they're more slippy and slidey online. The RX-7 and NSX-R make good rivals though, no? :sly:
Cheers roj, helpful as always
:embarrassed:
I'm sorry, but some parts of you guys' conversation may be better suited in a PM exchange.

However, I'm thinking about doing an showdown featuring some of your cars, I'll just have to decide.
I have to agree, it's great seeing the results being put up but the organising of the races might need to go to PM's just to avoid clogging up the place.

Good luck with the GTR killer thing, I look forward to kicking the crap out of a little GTR fanboy once you get that sorted. Oh, and about the shootout between the NSX and RX7, if uMadson? uploads the replay for the races along with the review, don't expect too much from my driving. To be honest, the SSR5 race looks like a GT5 imitation of Tokyo Drift (good or bad, I'll leave for you to decide).

vtiroj do you have too many requests atm? Because I'm going to review something anyway and I am the owner of a disgustingly understeery car that was amazing in gt3 that I desperately want to handle well.. :guilty: but like I said there wouldn't be any rush

Ok, since I'm rather tired from the NSX vs RX7 thing and don't feel like wrestling 2 muscle cars, I'll review some thing that's softer on your skin and not painted bright orange.
Honda S2000 review:
Before:
This is, like the Supra, quite a good starting point. It's quite fun, it's light and agile. This car feels like a more grown up version of a Suzuki Cappuccino, only because there's more power, there's more fun. This car can dance from corner to corner with a hint of a drift with ease. It forgives a bad driver, rewards a good one and challenges the best of drivers. It's a car that actually seems to have no flaws. It's predictable to drive, it doesn't destroy its tyres but doesn't bore you to death either with miles of understeer. Oh and with a lap of 1:20.325, not too slow either for a 300hp car. A seemingly perfect car then, a mini NSX with less power and a removable roof. So why try to improve it? Because nothing's ever perfect, and the same applies here. It's too competent, to able to do everything, so it leaves you feeling just a bit cold.

After: Well, it's just as competent as before, and rather less oversteery than before. It will slide, but it's not as a result of aggression so much as a result of the tyres just starting to give up. It's a very…um…whats the word…well sort of nerdy car. Everything has to happen for a reason, nothing can ever happen because you want to play. Basically, it's a bit too logical, if you like, for its own good. Still, with a laptime of 1:17.869, it's at least 3 seconds faster than before. Which is good, but I was expecting that 3 second gain as I passed the halfway mark, the car is just too predictable it seems. It's still good, just perhaps too good.

Laptime:
1:20.325(before)
1:17.869(after)

Good luck with the GTR killer thing, I look forward to kicking the crap out of a little GTR fanboy once you get that sorted. Oh, and about the shootout between the NSX and RX7, if uMadson? uploads the replay for the races along with the review, don't expect too much from my driving. To be honest, the SSR5 race looks like a GT5 imitation of Tokyo Drift (good or bad, I'll leave for you to decide).
I believe it's the GT-R that needs the luck. :sly: GT5: Tokyo Drift sounds good. Will you be doing voice overs? :P IF YOU AINT OUT OF CONTROL, YOU AINT IN CONTROL, SON! :lol:
vtiroj do you have too many requests atm? Because I'm going to review something anyway and I am the owner of a disgustingly understeery car that was amazing in gt3 that I desperately want to handle well.. :guilty: but like I said there wouldn't be any rush
I'm pretty flooded but if you dont mind waiting I dont mind accepting more.
Ok, since I'm rather tired from the NSX vs RX7 thing and don't feel like wrestling 2 muscle cars, I'll review some thing that's softer on your skin and not painted bright orange.
Honda S2000 review:
Before:
This is, like the Supra, quite a good starting point. It's quite fun, it's light and agile. This car feels like a more grown up version of a Suzuki Cappuccino, only because there's more power, there's more fun. This car can dance from corner to corner with a hint of a drift with ease. It forgives a bad driver, rewards a good one and challenges the best of drivers. It's a car that actually seems to have no flaws. It's predictable to drive, it doesn't destroy its tyres but doesn't bore you to death either with miles of understeer. Oh and with a lap of 1:20.325, not too slow either for a 300hp car. A seemingly perfect car then, a mini NSX with less power and a removable roof. So why try to improve it? Because nothing's ever perfect, and the same applies here. It's too competent, to able to do everything, so it leaves you feeling just a bit cold.

After: Well, it's just as competent as before, and rather less oversteery than before. It will slide, but it's not as a result of aggression so much as a result of the tyres just starting to give up. It's a very…um…whats the word…well sort of nerdy car. Everything has to happen for a reason, nothing can ever happen because you want to play. Basically, it's a bit too logical, if you like, for its own good. Still, with a laptime of 1:17.869, it's at least 3 seconds faster than before. Which is good, but I was expecting that 3 second gain as I passed the halfway mark, the car is just too predictable it seems. It's still good, just perhaps too good.

Laptime:
1:20.325(before)
1:17.869(after)
First time I've heard a car being called "logical". :lol: Should I name the S2000 "Spock?" :lol: 3 seconds is a huge improvement considering I didnt feel like I actually improved the car. Damn you Honda, why did you make the S2000 perfect from the showroom? :grumpy::lol:

To be honest, I was about to say 'Damn you Honda, why did you kill off the NSX and the S2000?!!' But yea, the S2000 felt perfect from the start, so it just got too perfect, if you like.

OK, finally got to a car I wanted to try for a long time but somehow never got around to. The number of times I had the tab open with its settings (before closing it down, becuase it was not working out timewise, or GT5 creditwise) is pretty substantial :)

Talking about the LFA and like the one in another review, I took mine in lime green (although Pink was a tempting option :P). As I somehow immediately went and applied your settings, have not got a baseline to compare it to :( So I took your NSX as a baseline - the R34 GT-R is closer in terms of PP but I already know that the NSX is faster in my hands.

One thing before I start the review is that for the first time I really did not manage to match the gear ratios specified. Followin the instructions to the letter, trying various permutations on them, no matter what I did, I could either have the first three, or the last three gears match your settings. I suppose the ratios are not a typo and it cannot be the difference between you using MPH and me KMH, since I never had trouble with that before (and the differences here were quite substantial).

OK, for the rest, like usually, DS3, autobox as my chosen aid, otherwise as Roj intended them :) And the field of battle GVS first, to be followed by Suzuka.

Not much to add to the NSX at GVS, works very well practically everywhere on the circuit. The LFA, on the other hand, really needs a rethinking if you want to extract its performance there. Take it by the scruff of it's neck like the NSX and there is no end to tankslappers, odd barrier contacts and spins. Drive it with finesse and it suddenly starts putting in solid times - it definitely carries the potential to be faster than the NSX in it. Still, it requires the gentle touch of a concert violinist at the throttle (or that is how I feel) and the motoric skills of a pro racing driver to balance it during high speed braking to really get the most out of it. ;)

Bringing me to the first major vice of the car - braking. High speed braking into the first corner is something I never got comfortable with - half the time I would get onto the grass or gravel somewhere, while the rest was far from ideal, either and I always lost time here. It worked a bit better, if one started braking way before the indicated point, and applied a bit of throttle throughout but in any case, it was either a very long braking distance or a very hit and miss affair.

Additionally, hopping over the kerb at the inside of the corner on the top of the hill, which usually gets you a top speed of over 10kmh higher before braking into the subsequent U turn would often result in the rear end braking loose, quite unlike the rock steady NSX. Still power is key to the first sector at GVS and sector times of the two were not too dissimilar overall.

The second sector started well and again the LFA was no worse off till the first tunnel and accelerated into it much more healthily, too. However the exit from it again required a longer braking zone and the speed one could carry through the turn between the first and second tunnels was lower. In the third tunnel the speeds were reasonably comparable and if you quelled your understeer (the car's second real bane) into the final Ss you were more or less home free.

I gradually managed to match the best times of the NSX but always had the feeling that more was in the car, if one was patient and perhaps a bit gentler.

The understeer, particularly at speed, was the car's undoing at Suzuka, too, while braking was somehow a bit less of an issue. Going into the Hairpin Curve, you needed to lift well in advance of the braking zone and even the 200R required two lift points (for me at least). On the other hand the LFA was faster through Spoon and the 130R, by a fair margin over the NSX, too. The corner it really disliked, though (and braking might have a bit to do with it) is the Casio Triangle. There, the NSX would nicely rotate into it under braking (with some steering angle applied), while the LFA would just plow on straight. Braking sooner helped matters a bit but I always felt like I lost ample time here.

Overall, Suzuka does suit the LFA better than GVS and the best time being over a seond better than with your NSX is certainly a start. May be able to extract more out of it at some point but it seems to be the kind of car, where I cannot do more than 5 or 6 races a day without feeling somewhat drained, so update to follow in a couple of days, at the earliest :)

I understand not much can be done about the understeer but again, is there a chance for the car to be more stable under braking?

Roj, another question, would the TVR tuscan tune work with more power? I need it for a shootout tomorrow with another British supercar, so I want to do the TVR some justice, and if you want to, take a guess what car it is.

Hint: It's from Coventry and has a V6

I believe it's the GT-R that needs the luck. :sly: GT5: Tokyo Drift sounds good. Will you be doing voice overs? :P IF YOU AINT OUT OF CONTROL, YOU AINT IN CONTROL, SON! :lol:

He's kinda right: both cars seemed to be bi-polar during our online duel.

But offline, they're always bi-winning. :sly:

My review runs even longer than the autobahn, mind if you guys wait for a few hours more?

To be honest, I was about to say 'Damn you Honda, why did you kill off the NSX and the S2000?!!' But yea, the S2000 felt perfect from the start, so it just got too perfect, if you like.
Yeah it's a Vulcan now. Live long and prosper. Or rather, rev hard and scream. :D:lol:
OK, finally got to a car I wanted to try for a long time but somehow never got around to. The number of times I had the tab open with its settings (before closing it down, becuase it was not working out timewise, or GT5 creditwise) is pretty substantial :)

Talking about the LFA and like the one in another review, I took mine in lime green (although Pink was a tempting option :P). As I somehow immediately went and applied your settings, have not got a baseline to compare it to :( So I took your NSX as a baseline - the R34 GT-R is closer in terms of PP but I already know that the NSX is faster in my hands.

One thing before I start the review is that for the first time I really did not manage to match the gear ratios specified. Followin the instructions to the letter, trying various permutations on them, no matter what I did, I could either have the first three, or the last three gears match your settings. I suppose the ratios are not a typo and it cannot be the difference between you using MPH and me KMH, since I never had trouble with that before (and the differences here were quite substantial).

OK, for the rest, like usually, DS3, autobox as my chosen aid, otherwise as Roj intended them :) And the field of battle GVS first, to be followed by Suzuka.

Not much to add to the NSX at GVS, works very well practically everywhere on the circuit. The LFA, on the other hand, really needs a rethinking if you want to extract its performance there. Take it by the scruff of it's neck like the NSX and there is no end to tankslappers, odd barrier contacts and spins. Drive it with finesse and it suddenly starts putting in solid times - it definitely carries the potential to be faster than the NSX in it. Still, it requires the gentle touch of a concert violinist at the throttle (or that is how I feel) and the motoric skills of a pro racing driver to balance it during high speed braking to really get the most out of it. ;)

Bringing me to the first major vice of the car - braking. High speed braking into the first corner is something I never got comfortable with - half the time I would get onto the grass or gravel somewhere, while the rest was far from ideal, either and I always lost time here. It worked a bit better, if one started braking way before the indicated point, and applied a bit of throttle throughout but in any case, it was either a very long braking distance or a very hit and miss affair.

Additionally, hopping over the kerb at the inside of the corner on the top of the hill, which usually gets you a top speed of over 10kmh higher before braking into the subsequent U turn would often result in the rear end braking loose, quite unlike the rock steady NSX. Still power is key to the first sector at GVS and sector times of the two were not too dissimilar overall.

The second sector started well and again the LFA was no worse off till the first tunnel and accelerated into it much more healthily, too. However the exit from it again required a longer braking zone and the speed one could carry through the turn between the first and second tunnels was lower. In the third tunnel the speeds were reasonably comparable and if you quelled your understeer (the car's second real bane) into the final Ss you were more or less home free.

I gradually managed to match the best times of the NSX but always had the feeling that more was in the car, if one was patient and perhaps a bit gentler.

The understeer, particularly at speed, was the car's undoing at Suzuka, too, while braking was somehow a bit less of an issue. Going into the Hairpin Curve, you needed to lift well in advance of the braking zone and even the 200R required two lift points (for me at least). On the other hand the LFA was faster through Spoon and the 130R, by a fair margin over the NSX, too. The corner it really disliked, though (and braking might have a bit to do with it) is the Casio Triangle. There, the NSX would nicely rotate into it under braking (with some steering angle applied), while the LFA would just plow on straight. Braking sooner helped matters a bit but I always felt like I lost ample time here.

Overall, Suzuka does suit the LFA better than GVS and the best time being over a seond better than with your NSX is certainly a start. May be able to extract more out of it at some point but it seems to be the kind of car, where I cannot do more than 5 or 6 races a day without feeling somewhat drained, so update to follow in a couple of days, at the earliest :)

I understand not much can be done about the understeer but again, is there a chance for the car to be more stable under braking?

Thanks for the detailed review! The braking is an issue because of the lack of additional downforce. Even with Lexus' addition of a raising spoiler, there's still not enough downforce to keep the tail planted under braking. This is why the NSX-R is so stable, because the wing is doing it's job. I'll look into the gear ratios, perhaps it is the KMH vs MPH, or I've made a typo that I havent realised yet. But yeah you pretty much covered it all. The LFA needs a gentle touch rather than the usual hoonigan approach. But yeah, thanks again for the detailed review! The LFA certainly appreciates it, as do I. :D

There will be a release tonight, the clue is, it's blue. Yes, another blue car. :P

Roj, another question, would the TVR tuscan tune work with more power? I need it for a shootout tomorrow with another British supercar, so I want to do the TVR some justice, and if you want to, take a guess what car it is.

Hint: It's from Coventry and has a V6
It'll work. If it oversteers too much, slap the chassis reinforcement on it.

I want to say Evora for some reason but I'm not sure if that's right.
He's kinda right: both cars seemed to be bi-polar during our online duel.

But offline, they're always bi-winning. :sly:

My review runs even longer than the autobahn, mind if you guys wait for a few hours more?

I dont mind. Minecraft 1.5 just came out. :P

A lotus Evora…it has a V6 but Lotus is from Norfolk though.
C'mon, you're from Britain, right? You should at least know what's made in Coventry, and if you don't know, there's always google.

A lotus Evora…it has a V6 but Lotus is from Norfolk though.
C'mon, you're from Britain, right? You should at least know what's made in Coventry, and if you don't know, there's always google.

I'm not fluent in which part of the UK every company comes from. :P Is it Jaguar? But then which Jag has a V6? S-Type? :boggled:

lol half right. It is a Jag, but not a S-type. If it was a S-type, the TVR would just walk pass it and be waiting at the finish line for 2 years before the S-type finished. Ok, one more chance, if you get it wrong, you owe me a free tune up :D and then I'll tell you.

Back