Rob's Trade Thread

• Thread starter Rob192005
  • 130 comments
Thanks mate! Thanks to everyone who's helped a driver in need.👍 Just the paints tomorrow please mate thanks to Cheap_Charley and Doncowleone1 I now have 530+ suits. Thank you guys so much!
Thank you also to Gadgy who's helmets will get my collection going.:)

Last edited:
hey Rob, if you need any car, you can send me a pm over here and ask me on psn (Michelin9960), I'll kindly help you out (I might not have the car you need, my garage is not that bigger LOL)

Thanks for getting that to me so soon after your disaster (courtesy of Nattdood 👍).
I sent you everything that I could, I will send you more cars when I am finished helping Cellochild.
Did your code work with your new account ?
Every account that I start receives the Stealth / Chromeline cars.
If I take my game save to a friends, the Stealth / Chromeline cars disappear, then if I over write my own game save, they re-appear, minus upgrades, but keep their milage :confused:.
Anyway, good luck, will be in touch soon.

Haven't checked mileage but yes they are there.👍 Not a problem I can collect my own cars anytime, covering trades was my priority. thanks again to nattdood for providing the car! Thank you for the gear.:)

Yep,yep.Like I said covering my trades was my priority.👍 And thanks buddy for donating the car.:)

how about I get you a lucky edition car, Stage 3 grip tune, have one on the house, just to get you started?

Oh thank's mate! I'll send ya something when I can. One day I hope to repay everyone.:)

Actually could you make it a Miata? I know it sounds crazy but I do need one.:lol:

Dropped a couple of paint cans at your garage door. More stuff to come later in the week.

Thanks alot sir.:) and thanks alot for the 24.:D It spawned into an F10! shame I can't take it online though.(well it said specific events only.>.<)

Rob192005
Thanks alot sir.:) and thanks alot for the 24.:D It spawned into an F10! shame I can't take it online though.(well it said specific events only.>.<)

There is a seasonal for it. The last one I think.

My car/ticket trades are open from Friday onwards. Check my links.
If I have anything you want, it's yours.

I can do 3/4 so far man. Check op.:) maybe an 89 instead of one? Thanks.👍

Back