RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Where do RVR tune?
u41K8.png

Here is your answer a custom track with all of what you need!
Add me f you want to try it!

Pink Slider! Nissan Silvia Aero S15 RM DRIFT
Requested By:tomhart9

ZQkJl.jpg

460Bhp/1000Kg

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Except Rigidity Improvement)
Comfort Hards for just the points! Sports hard for a more enjoyable drift!

The Tune

Aero
10/20

Transmission
180Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 22
Acceleration - 55
Braking - 30

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 7.5/8.5
Dampers Ext.: 5/5
Dampers Comp: 7/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber Angle: 1.6/2.2
Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.15

Brake Balance
4/6

Comments
The Nissan Silvia RM is a near perfect handling car... but thats no good for drifting! So RVR saves the day by sliding our way around!
This car is now filled with heaps of oversteer to keep you sliding around Tsukuba and other drift tracks!
But be aware the oversteer can bite you at sometime!
Enjoy :D

Last edited:
Decided to do full lap instead to let the tires get up to temperature. Lovely drift tune. Managed a 14233 on comfort hards, however it takes a few laps to get the best out of it. For pure points go for comfort hards. For a faster, less forgiving but more enjoyable drift i suggest sports hard.

Decided to do full lap instead to let the tires get up to temperature. Lovely drift tune. Managed a 14233 on comfort hards, however it takes a few laps to get the best out of it. For pure points go for comfort hards. For a faster, less forgiving but more enjoyable drift i suggest sports hard.
Thanks for the test I just updated the original Tune to add in sports hard as a tyre option!

I would really love your shop to tune my ZR1, since your shop seems to be the best in my opinion. I have not seen any shop attempt to tune a ZR1 non-RM. So what do you say?

I would really love your shop to tune my ZR1, since your shop seems to be the best in my opinion. I have not seen any shop attempt to tune a ZR1 non-RM. So what do you say?

Well I have two corvettes that I want to tune, a nice double duo the second other than the ZR1 road car is my Z06 C2

Well i have a Non RM ZR-1 and I would have to get the Z06... How much BHP + Kg do you want each to be and on what tyres?

Medium to Soft race tyres, I'll loan you my C2 Z06 racing vette just add me on PSN and I'll get it to you right now. I need to check the power on it. But the ZR1 is running at 710 BHP but not sure about the weight. I'll check into everything I need to

Medium to Soft race tyres, I'll loan you my C2 Z06 racing vette just add me on PSN and I'll get it to you right now. I need to check the power on it. But the ZR1 is running at 710 BHP but not sure about the weight. I'll check into everything I need to

Ill probably be able to tune them by monday!

Ferrari 599 Scuderia
chSai.jpg

848Bhp/1280Kg

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Including Rigidity Improvement, No Spoiler)

The Tune

Transmission
230Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 8
Acceleration - 52
Braking - 14

Suspension
Ride Height -20/-20
Spring Rate: 10.3/11.6
Dampers Ext: 4/8
Dampers Comp: 2/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.5
Toe Angle: 0.05/0.25

Brake Balance
7/6

Comments
If you have tried my Lexus LF-A tune be prepared for similar handling! Altough its not as much oversteer of the LF-A it still has a high amount!
This car is fun to drive though and the oversteer is definitely controllable and enjoyable!
Hope you like it! :D

Fair point, i see where you coming from the wing looks crud on the 599, the aero package on the 430 scuderia looks alright. I guess your a style over substance type of guy

Tell you what could you do me a tune for the amuse supplegerra. I cant send the car. Just light engine mods please but do the rest as you always do please, manners first

Fair point, i see where you coming from the wing looks crud on the 599, the aero package on the 430 scuderia looks alright. I guess your a style over substance type of guy

Not really the spoiler would also shoot the nose up while the back goes down to early unless you could adjust the front downforce too but you cant, so with a spoiler something like this would happen!
kSl9Jl.png

Notice the spoiler!

Not really the spoiler would also shoot the nose up while the back goes down to early unless you could adjust the front downforce too but you cant, so with a spoiler something like this would happen!
kSl9Jl.png

Notice the spoiler!

Or this:

slsq.png

:)

raVer

Un Croissant (Hommell Berlinette RS Coupe)
Requested by: slowGTR

wIWtu.jpg

320Bhp/845KG

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (Including Rigidity Improvement, No Spoiler)

The Tune

Transmission
205Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 14
Acceleration - 20
Braking - 18

Suspension
Ride Height -20/-15
Spring Rate: 10.6/13.4
Dampers Ext: 6/7
Dampers Comp: 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/5
Camber Angle: 2.5/2.2
Toe Angle: -0.30/0.35

Brake Balance

7/4

Comments
This car was definitely overlooked in your garage.. wasn't it? Well now with this French car seasonal your stuck on a car to use! The Berlinette is here to help!
With all of the oversteer gone and even understeer sometimes this car has been fully transformed into a small French beast! And with only 502PP just detune the engine to 310Bhp and your ready for the seasonals!
Enjoy
:D

Last edited:
Hey way to be a douche! Well we're all so privileged to have you tell us how many other tunes there are for this car.

You do realise how old that post was right? And he was merely pointing out the fact that there was a lot of tunes for that car, no harm was done…well, not that I could see any, so just leave it.

Back