S.C's 20th Anniversary Giveaway! WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

• Thread starter P0UP0N
  • 215 comments
Dooblewasur
You forgot attoseconds, nanoseconds, and tetraseconds (though they would not apply to this)!

Haha Lol!

Some crazy times guessed - I guess I hid the answer too well!!

I'd like to update my guess...7 Months, 17 days, 17 hours, 17 minutes and 17 seconds :sly:

Greets!

You got it!

:scared:I had forgotten about the time thing:scared:

So here is my guess. given that a chicken egg takes about 21 days to hatch and that you need a temperature of 35 degrees celsius (95F) my guess would be 21+35+95 days =151 days aka 5 months and 1 day!!:) Do we have a winner???:sly:

#40 for a GT40 (No stripe) '05 painted in the rare color of your wife's choice. 23 Ticket.

Good idea for a contest!

I did not guess how long the rooster chased the hen... I'll say 7 months and 2 1/2 days.

Also, was I added? #40 is empty on the OP

:scared:I had forgotten about the time thing:scared:

So here is my guess. given that a chicken egg takes about 21 days to hatch and that you need a temperature of 35 degrees celsius (95F) my guess would be 21+35+95 days =151 days aka 5 months and 1 day!!:) Do we have a winner???:sly:

Winner announced tomorrow night sir!! However, I cannot confirm, nor deny that you have won. :sly:

I did not guess how long the rooster chased the hen... I'll say 7 months and 2 1/2 days.

Also, was I added? #40 is empty on the OP

If I did forget to add you, my fault sir! I will get that corrected now! :dunce: on my part!

Winners announced!!
Thanks to all of you for signing up and sharing a great moment in time for us!

THANK YOU!!!!

2 weeks! What a whirlwind relationship. It must have been love at first sight. Congratulations to all the winners:)

nov09028.jpg

18 days!

Wow!!!

When I met my future wife (the J in BJBEO)... She was dating somebody else and would continue to do so for another year.

2 weeks! What a whirlwind relationship. It must have been love at first sight. Congratulations to all the winners:)

nov09028.jpg

That it was sir!! And how did you know she was a red-head??? :lol: No, seriously, how did you know? ? ? :odd:

18 days!

Wow!!!

When I met my future wife (the J in BJBEO)... She was dating somebody else and would continue to do so for another year.

Probably felt like an eternity! But once she was yours, it didn't matter, did it?

Okay do I FR you? Or are you going to FR me,

I will send you the FR sir!

Probably felt like an eternity! But once she was yours, it didn't matter, did it?

Yep, fourth grade took FOR-EV-ER!!!

Just kidding, we were in college. He screwed up and I pounced! Neither of us ever looked back. Now, of she was just a little better at GT5... :)

Yep, fourth grade took FOR-EV-ER!!!

Just kidding, we were in college. He screwed up and I pounced! Neither of us ever looked back. Now, of she was just a little better at GT5... :)

HA! Mine doesn't even play at all! Be grateful! LOL Then again, I am grateful she doesn't.. Oh, hi babe! What brings you here? BUSTED...

Alright thank you very much! Congrats to you and your wife again! Cheers to 20 more!

Thank you sir!

Congrats all winners!! 👍
S0ul_chicken...nice giveway sir, really!
To another 20 years of happiness! :cheers:

Greets!

Congrats to all the winners. Nice thread.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

EDIT: Oops forgot to mention congrats on your 20th anniversary.👍

Well done and congratulations to the winners.:)👍👍

But most of all congratulations to you and your wife on your 20th anniversary!!!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the sentiment - and the pictures!

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs C on your 20th Anniversary!
Thanks for the car and ticket and thanks to Mrs. C for picking my number, my sons birthday!

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs C on your 20th Anniversary!
Thanks for the car and ticket and thanks to Mrs. C for picking my number, my sons birthday!

Expect your Viper and 1000 Ticket on the 21st sir! Thank you for playing!

Happy anniversery, and congrats to all the winners!

Well done all the winners! Always fun taking part in these! :)

Nice contest SC 👍

Congrats to the winners 👍

At least you were lucky :dopey:

Congrats to all 👍

Thanks guys - I will be keeping the tradition going!

Thanks for the contest, thanks for giving back! 👍 Your generosity never goes unnoticed in these giveaways and in the giveaway thread.

Also congrats on 20 years 👍 Here's too twenty more :cheers:

Still waiting on my true love to arrive ;)

Back