S.C's 20th Anniversary Giveaway! WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

• Thread starter P0UP0N
  • 215 comments
PSN DvorakUser
Car: 2008 Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 Ticket: Level 13

Congrats on 20 years, though!

PSN DvorakUser
Car: 2008 Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 Ticket: Level 13

Congrats on 20 years, though!

Thank you sir and thank you for signing up! You can also guess how long we knew each other before we got married for a chance to win another car. Don't miss out! Good luck!1

May i start by congratulating you & you're beloved on reaching this milestone!:cheers:

PSN: ZuluWraith
Car: '67 Mercury Cougar (Inverness Green)
Ticket: 1967
Time: 8 months, 3 weeks & 4 days.
Number: 81

Once again, many happy returns!:)

May i start by congratulating you & you're beloved on reaching this milestone!:cheers:

PSN: ZuluWraith
Car: '67 Mercury Cougar (Inverness Green)
Ticket: 1967
Time: 8 months, 3 weeks & 4 days.
Number: 81

Once again, many happy returns!:)

Added - but that Cougar you would like I only have in Onyx....

Thank you sir!

I will take any slot.. I don't care and ill take the car E AMG 55 2002

And ill take #83 Srry for so many replies just kind of confused on this but I got the hang of it now so I think I've said all of the information I had to say.. #83 car: E AMG 55 2002 psn: ph1sher

If more info needed by me let me know

Ph1sher
Psn: ph1sher

Ph1sher
I will take any slot.. I don't care and ill take the car E AMG 55 2002

Ph1sher
And ill take #83 Srry for so many replies just kind of confused on this but I got the hang of it now so I think I've said all of the information I had to say.. #83 car: E AMG 55 2002 psn: ph1sher

You could use the edit button instead of triple posting...

Greets!

:lol: - it is all good, we all were noobs at one point! I will mark you down for the requested lucky number - all that is needed for a chance to win another car or ticket is your guess on how long you think the wife and I knew each other before we were married, and what ticket you would like to go along with the car. My hint was less than a year... Thanks for signing up and good luck to you!

:lol: - it is all good, we all were noobs at one point! I will mark you down for the requested lucky number - all that is needed for a chance to win another car or ticket is your guess on how long you think the wife and I knew each other before we were married, and what ticket you would like to go along with the car. My hint was less than a year... Thanks for signing up and good luck to you!

I was never a noob. I am the internet.

Can I choose for him? :sly:

Well, considering I messaged him saying he needs to pick a ticket, along with a time frame and only got the time frame, SURE!!! GO FOR IT! It makes me wonder about our future, saying our courtship was less than an a year and getting responses over a year is a bit scary...

Well, considering I messaged him saying he needs to pick a ticket, along with a time frame and only got the time frame, SURE!!! GO FOR IT! It makes me wonder about our future, saying our courtship was less than an a year and getting responses over a year is a bit scary...

:lol: to the max!

I choose YOU, 1958!!

Because everyone likes the Scooby-Doo 360, yes?

My ticket choice is 2002 sorry for so many replies..new here just getting the hang of it..

Received two more time guesses via PM - updated OP and good luck!

I think maybe 2 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 15 hours, 45 minutes and a second.
I already have you on PSN.
Car: FT86 II in any colour; any condition.
Ticket: 1980
Cheers!

Hi, can you enter me for the following;
Level 19 ticket
Car: 370Z GT Tuned Blade Silver
4 months 19 days

Last edited:
Ok I'll take slot 53, Car: cerbera speed 12, ticket 67, and my guess is one day (love at first sight and you were in Vegas)

Congrats btw :)

I think maybe 2 years, 4 months, 3 weeks, 5 days, 15 hours, 45 minutes and a second.
I already have you on PSN.
Car: FT86 II in any colour; any condition.
Ticket: 1980
Cheers!

Added sir! Thank you and good luck!

Hi, can you enter me for the following;
Level 19 ticket
Car: 370Z GT Tuned Blade Silver
4 months 19 days

Added sir!

Ok I'll take slot 53, Car: cerbera speed 12, ticket 67, and my guess is one day (love at first sight and you were in Vegas)

Congrats btw :)

Added as well - BTW the love at first sight was a given... :D
Good luck

I'd like to change my time to 2 weeks, 1 month, 15 days, 42 minutes, 3 seconds, 1212 nanoseconds, and 23,600,451,785,111,788,865,421,128 attoseconds.

And no, I did not type this in with a straight face.

I'd like to change my time to 2 weeks, 1 month, 15 days, 42 minutes, 3 seconds, 1212 nanoseconds, and 23,600,451,785,111,788,865,421,128 attoseconds.

And no, I did not type this in with a straight face.

OK!! Dude, you have WAY too much time on your hands!! I will get that updated if that is your guess!

I'll take #45. That is how long my wife and I have been married.
AC Cobra Black with Gold Stripes
Ticket #16
I'll say knew each other 45 Days -- Like the 45 -- Been Good To Me

PSN: Racin-Rev

Back