S.C's 20th Anniversary Giveaway! WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

• Thread starter P0UP0N
  • 215 comments
My guess is Mr and Mrs Chicken met at the church. So 3 minutes is my guess.

"Hello, I'm Mr Chicken."
"Hello handsome, can I become Mrs Chicken?"
"Yeah, ok, let's do it!"
"Will I need to lay eggs?"
"No, Chicken is just a name. But if you scratch the ground and cluck then I'll..."
"Oh Mr Chicken, your delightful."

As for a car, TVR Speed 12 in any color except Black or Flip Flop Yellow. (I have the Black and I will win the FF Yellow in this contest.) ;)

HAHAHA!! Good stuff! I will update your guess to 3 minutes - the car, however, I only have in black unless you want it glitched - also, will need a lucky number from you to put you on the list.

I'll go 11 months, Chicken Man. 👍

Updated sir!!

9 Months, just like my wife and I...#32 would be great, Lexus LFA in Lime Green, ticket 1000, PSN is Henso32.

Congrats to you and your better half!!! Lol

I will have to put you down for 9 mos and 1 minute if that works for you - 9 months have already been taken. You can always change your guess' up to the deadline, all is good!
Thank you for entering and good luck sir!

My favorite football player when I was growing up was Ronald Dale Barassi. So number 31 for me please.

My favorite football player when I was growing up was Ronald Dale Barassi. So number 31 for me please.

You got it! I will get you added now sir!! Thanks!!

My guess is Mr and Mrs Chicken met at the church. So 3 minutes is my guess.

"Hello, I'm Mr Chicken."
"Hello handsome, can I become Mrs Chicken?"
"Yeah, ok, let's do it!"
"Will I need to lay eggs?"
"No, Chicken is just a name. But if you scratch the ground and cluck then I'll..."
"Oh Mr Chicken, your delightful."

As for a car, TVR Speed 12 in any color except Black or Flip Flop Yellow. (I have the Black and I will win the FF Yellow in this contest.) ;)

So that's how these are made:lol:

baby_chickens.jpg

Congrates on 20 years, after only 8 with mine I think to myself, If I killed her, I would have been out of jail by now.:lol: I would like # 35 please, if luck is on my side I would like a black TVR V8s, and a 1000 ticket. As for my time guess, I'm gonna say 9 monthes and one week.

Congrates on 20 years, after only 8 with mine I think to myself, If I killed her, I would have been out of jail by now.:lol: I would like # 35 please, if luck is on my side I would like a black TVR V8s, and a 1000 ticket. As for my time guess, I'm gonna say 9 monthes and one week.

I will pretend the wife didn't see that! :scared: LOL - good stuff - too funny!
I have you added sir!!

Changing my guess to 8 months and 1 minute. =P

Updated!

Received several PM's regarding guesses on dates - updated OP! Thanks!

Plenty of slots still available - 16 days to go until drawing!

:lol: I got parole after about 12 years, but breached my conditions after 2 years and judge threw me back inside and tossed away the key.

:lol: I got parole after about 12 years, but breached my conditions after 2 years and judge threw me back inside and tossed away the key.

My luck, she would come back and haunt my ass - parole would be too easy for me!

:lol:

s0ul_chicken
My luck, she would come back and haunt my ass - parole would be too easy for me!

:lol:

Boys... You got it easy... After 8 years, I got released on bail, but with payments for another 12 years!
And have relatively recently started a new sentence!

So well done again SC for getting to 20 years! It's all down hill from here isn't it.. With gravity pulling everything closer to the ground :haha:

Boys... You got it easy... After 8 years, I got released on bail, but with payments for another 12 years!

So well done again SC for getting to 20 years! It's all down hill from here isn't it.. With gravity pulling everything closer to the ground :haha:

So much for rehabilitation :lol:

That is why I am riding my mountain bike to work and back everyday! MUST...FIGHT...THE...SCHLUBINESS!!

So much for rehabilitation :lol:

I said a no, no, no!! :lol:

Hey frenzal - just fired off a list of my updated gear catalogue - as far as my sentence, I plan on serving out the full term! Was funny when we got married, I was getting advice from family members that had been divorced and remarried SEVERAL times... Do you really think I am going to listen?? HELL NO!

Hey frenzal - just fired off a list of my updated gear catalogue - as far as my sentence, I plan on serving out the full term! Was funny when we got married, I was getting advice from family members that had been divorced and remarried SEVERAL times... Do you really think I am going to listen?? HELL NO!

That's like getting etiquette advice from Sir Les Patterson :crazy: you'll have to Google that one :D

So far, there are two people in the hunt for the extra car - you guys are getting warm!!

Congratulations to you and Mrs.C ! :D

My guess would be 7 months 21 days :)

Slot number: 63 Please

Level ticket: 18

Car: Toyota FT-86 Concept '11 - Silky Black 0/0/0

And PSN: cheesemonger12

And I wish you and Mrs.C many more happy years ! :)

Congratulations to you and Mrs.C ! :D

My guess would be 7 months 21 days :)

Slot number: 63 Please

Level ticket: 18

Car: Toyota FT-86 Concept '11 - Silky Black 0/0/0

And PSN: cheesemonger12

And I wish you and Mrs.C many more happy years ! :)

Many thanks sir! You have been added to the contest - good luck to you!

I'm looking to change some things...
- I'll switch my time guess to 8 months, 2 weeks.
- I'll switch my ticket reward to a Level 23
- I'll switch my car to the Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car

Congrats on twenty years, Mr. Chicken! Since I'm only thirteen, I cannot WAIT for the road ahead of me that is marriage...*sarcasm*.

I'm looking to change some things...
- I'll switch my time guess to 8 months, 2 weeks.
- I'll switch my ticket reward to a Level 23
- I'll switch my car to the Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car

Congrats on twenty years, Mr. Chicken! Since I'm only thirteen, I cannot WAIT for the road ahead of me that is marriage...*sarcasm*.

Thank you!! Marriage is a beautiful thing - finding that one person who puts up with all of your bull:censored: is simply priceless! However, that just means you have to put up with all of their bull:censored: - give and take my friend!!

Will get your responses updated!

I change my car to the '69 Camero in Turquoise as I just got a GT-R Acad from a friend.

You got it sir! Thanks for the update - and tell that friend of yours to sign up!

Back