Smitty's Giveaway Center - Free Cars, Tickets and Paint!

Giveaway #22

Best GT EVER!

7C851F7A.jpg

well couldnt find it, but heres the coolest gt ive seen (besides the original Gt40 of course)

Matech-Ford-GT1_3.jpg

Last edited:
^what a hidious paint job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a five year old drove it through a swamp then vomited on it, and gave it black stripes!

Theace37

Looks like a five year old drove it through a swamp then vomited on it, and gave it black stripes!

Lol, I like your thinking. Discredit me!

You forget an 8 year old is judging! Lol

Also check out my new thread

Last edited:
Giveaway #21 CLOSED

I'm picking up dinner and the kid will choose a photo tonight. Lucky 13 for somebody!

BJBEOSmitty
Young Mr. O. Smitty says W I N N E R !!

"I really like the rims and how they are painted and the whole car is my school colors.".

Level 13 Ticket for michrulejj !

Well done michrulejj!

Is it possible to find out whos second.. I dont want anything I just MUST beat that hidious plastic green fake GT

Has not been sent yet... Your idea is?

The silver RM was a VERY close second. After his initial reaction to the photo, immsurprised it didn't win to be honest. The green was indeed a good effort at targeting the judge properly, truth be told.

Ok my file got corrupted so loong story I have to restart so I have a brain buster. (heard it in school long time ago I know its dumb but o well). Whoever answers it right first gets it. Is that fine?

Theace37

Well just for michs info, this is what I said about the car...

Ok my file got corrupted so loong story I have to restart so I have a brain buster. (heard it in school long time ago I know its dumb but o well). Whoever answers it right first gets it. Is that fine?

Sure, but so we don't have too many posts in the thread not dealing with the current open giveaways, answers can be posted to you as visitor messages or PM's?

Looking forward to seeing the question.

^LOL

sounds like a call those temporary replacement NFLrefs would make in the green bay game where they (quite unfairly) lost to a crappy call.

This coming from a Chicagoan, hating the 🤬 out of green bay...

Latest Posts

Back