Smitty's Giveaway Center - Free Cars, Tickets and Paint!

BJBEOSmitty
Let me check when I get home later today. I don't think I have it but I should be able to get it. If you had a plan B what car would it be?

Another No Stripe?

Love Ford GT's...

Level 23 ticket SENT! Tell us what you got please! I realized when reading posts above that I did not get back to you about the timing, which I had promised. My error...

How about 10 paints for that? Which would you like Sir?

I got a 2J! :dopey:

Another No Stripe?

Love Ford GT's...

Of course you do. Who doesn't?? :) Do you have the Ford GT 02' Concept Car? It's difficult to get... only pops up in the UCD rarely. You can get it with a Level 13 ticket though. Wan't to try? It's not a "concept" car inasmuch as the body is radically different or the car changed greatly upon production. It's pretty much a straight up No Stripe, just from 02'. I think yellow with a black stripe is the only color. Not sure though.

If not, I can send a 1969 Ticket to try for the Gulf GT40 that won Lemans twice in a row, but that is in the OCD right now for 20,000,000 credits.

Or I can send a No Stripe painted any color you would like including DLC of course.

EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg

Beautiful!

Ha ?!
The Answers just like that :banghead::yuck:

Not sure I follow... give you 5 "Extra Gray" paints for more info? :sly:

I got a 2J! :dopey:

Nice!!!! Enjoy and thanks for posting Sir.

Id like to try for the GT '02 Concept, rare indeed as I have yet to see one in the UCD..

Level 13 it is!

Thanks! 👍

Id like to try for the GT '02 Concept, rare indeed as I have yet to see one in the UCD..

Level 13 it is!

Thanks! 👍

I've never seen one in the UCD either....

thetopgeartesttrackw.jpg

The back end of that is only surpassed by a woman's, and even then, not by too many of them.

FORDGTINDY4.jpg

You can paint it and RM it as well.

Do you have a USB stick? You can guarantee yourself the car you want from any ticket if you have one. Good luck! There are some "stinkers" in there...

Level 13 (22 cars)
Audi Nuvolari quattro '03
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00
Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Ford Ford GT '02
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640 '09
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 '08
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) '04
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04
RE Amemiya Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06
RE Amemiya Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA '08
Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '03
Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08
Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA '03

Last edited:
Oooohh... What a beauty... :embarrassed:

And yep I plan to keep reloading the save for it...

Giveaway #21 - "After further review" - Prize - any birthday ticket! Will accept at least ten entries.

Caption this photo...

replacement-referees.jpg

Judges will be myself, s0ul_chicken, nt1138, hoodfield, one or two other vets, and a few previous winners in this thread.

The captions I posted in another thread were...

"After further review, that is an incomplete touchdown. Please make the score 17 to Capital Q. The ball will be placed on the eleventeenth yard line."

"After further review, we should all go back to our jobs at Foot Locker."

"After further review, plays like this don't happen in Division III or Arena League. Please replay the down after everyone in the stadium eats a bran muffin, to help this $h|t move along"

"After further review, the DH has no place in baseball, there is no "T" in the Y-M-C-A song, and next game we will wear the round red noses like we should."

Giveaway #21 - After further review
"After further review, it seems ya all need lovin' so group hug, ya overpaid babies"

Giveaway 21: After further review we realized that Pete Carroll paid us more money than Reggie Bush.

If you heard the reggie bush incident you would understand. Lol
Sorry double posted. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
Congrats!! Jealous...

Now my turn to acquire the beauty...

EDIT: ticket recieved!! Now the tedious task of ripping and reloading saves.... :grumpy:

Last edited:
To paint it or not not paint it??? The lack of a rear bumper (as found on the Premium GT 06' and the Standard "No Stripe") gives the car a true 60's LeMans look.

I imagine it would look great in the Gulf Livery. Or any other paint for that matter.

:embarrassed: I get to be a judge.

After further review HOMERUN!

After further review could you scratch my armpit?

After further review who says you can't smoke angel dust before work?

After further review we weren't close enough to make that call.

After further review we better give it to the home team, my kids go to school here.

After further review raise the roof, Woot Woot

After further review, Boloney sandwich!

Last edited:
A judge? Thank you sir 👍

My first decision as judge is that the Green Ford GT looks superb, much better than the yellow one 👍 oh and after further review "the Green Bay players really did need to get a room!"

After further review...... Aliens!

Last edited:
After further review....

"Some of Smitty's giveaway are a tad too complicated and don't always garner much attention, and can be a bit hard to find in the thread despite listing the page numbers in the OP. Touchdown for the Green Team!"

Last edited:
nealcropper
Yeah it is! I have wanted to be premium for a while now. How much does it cost? If I don't win the raffle I may just buy it.

Thank you both!! :tup;

And it is 12 dollars for the year and 25 dollars for lifetime!

Giveaway #22 Level 13 Ticket Post a Photo

My son got this today in his UCD and snatched it right up.

6374866749_d4da6b9fbf_b.jpg

You have a change to get one with a Level 13 Ticket. The next three posters, who also post a photo of a Ford GT (not in game, a real one) are entered in a contest for the ticket. My boy (8) will choose, so post a pic accordingly. He's a fairly typical 8 year old boy.

No links, embed the photo please.

Latest Posts

Back