Smitty's Giveaway Center - Free Cars, Tickets and Paint!

Hi, BJBEOSmitty.

i am too much of a late-bloomer and just started playing GT5 last August which sat along with my other games since January. I mainly played *gasp* COD MW3 and i got tired of it LOL.

anyway, this is my first post and recently registered. been viewing the site for a month now.

Giveaway #16 - approx 164025 ounces (i am guessing a conservative 25 kegs per day with each keg at around 2192 oz/keg).

thanks and nice thread you have here. :)

Giveaway # 13: NFL losers 199 points

Giveaway # 14: mi ídolo, david villa

3460ups.jpg

Hi, BJBEOSmitty.

i am too much of a late-bloomer and just started playing GT5 last August which sat along with my other games since January. I mainly played *gasp* COD MW3 and i got tired of it LOL.

anyway, this is my first post and recently registered. been viewing the site for a month now.

Giveaway #16 - approx 164025 ounces (i am guessing a conservative 25 kegs per day with each keg at around 2192 oz/keg).

thanks and nice thread you have here. :)

Welcome Sir!! Send a FR to BJBEOSmitty, and I'll send you some stuff! Paints, ticket, gear, goodies! Cheers!

Welcome Sir!! Send a FR to BJBEOSmitty, and I'll send you some stuff! Paints, ticket, gear, goodies! Cheers!

:) thank you! i will send FR by 8AM EST :)) nah, i can even ask my sister to send the request in an hour, lol. 👍

Mettalic Green Paint SENT along with a GT No Stripe painted Metallic Green from the DLC paint pack - Enjoy Flynn!!!

Last edited:
I read the #Giveaway 11 details in the OP and got happy then realised it is a mistake and now I'm :sad:

Hey smitty, I see you sent the wrong camaro model. Notice I said z28 premium, not the camaro ss '10.:indiff: I'ts okay though.

Giveaway #16 - Beer Me!
Beers will be sold on draught (half barrel kegs - just shy of 2,000 ounces each). How many OUNCES of beer will be sold over the three days?

Every last ounce available will be sold! Roughly 164000! More if I were there! :cheers:

What most people call "Red Chrome" is part of the DLC Paint Chip Pack. It is a little "pink-ish" in daytime races. Darker skies... It darkens considerably. Do you like it?

AhrweilerStreet_2-6.jpg

If so, I can paint a car for you and send it over. Unfortunately the chip itself is not "tradeable" and when you receive a DLC painted car, you don't get the paint chip for the DLC color. You can however, drive the hell out of a great looking car!

If you want one Sir.... What types of cars are you liking lately? Muscles? Supercars? Classics? Modern Cars from the Dealer? nt1138 just sent me several GT Academy Nissan GT-R's, maybe one of those? You name it. If its less than 1,000,000 and I have it, I'll paint and send. If it's less than 1,000,000 and I don't have it, I'll buy it and send to you.

Cheers

i cant believe how awesome you are :D

NFL losers =243 points

262 Points were scored by the losing NFL teams on Sunday. michrulejj is the winner! I have apparently types your name here so much that my phone now suggests your name when Ive types the beginning and it will autocorrect if I get a character incorrect, lol. You win any tradeable premiums car of you choice... If I don't have it I'll get it! And I'll pick a DLC paint scheme for it. Just for fun... I'll let you choose ONE ADJECTIVE and attempt to steer my painting.

Congrats again Sir!

262 Points were scored by the losing NFL teams on Sunday. michrulejj is the winner! I have apparently types your name here so much that my phone now suggests your name when Ive types the beginning and it will autocorrect if I get a character incorrect, lol. You win any tradeable premiums car of you choice... If I don't have it I'll get it! And I'll pick a DLC paint scheme for it. Just for fun... I'll let you choose ONE ADJECTIVE and attempt to steer my painting.

Congrats again Sir!

Recieved paint thank you sir. For the car I choose a ferrari 599 '06 and for the adjective I choose unique ( I think I probably said this before but I want to be different lol)

Giveaway #16 - Beer Me! 14400 ounces

The final tally was just shy of 26,000 ounces or so. Looks like you're the winner! Bottoms up!!!

You win a ticket of your choice.

Lottery, Speeding, Level 24, 23, 21, 13, 11, 10, 7, 4, 1967, 1969, 1970, 1971, and I have some others. See anything you like? Need any ticket in particular. If I dont have it, I'll get it for you.

beer-kegs-water-footprint_13128_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
How 'bout an L23? Feel like testing my luck today. :)

Thx, Smitty, you and everyone else here on this board is one awesome dude. Just goes to show that GT5 really is a good game. ;)

Level 23 Ticket it is my friend. I'll get you scheduled. I'm not on my PS3 right now, but next time I'm on I'll look at my schedule and get you more info. Shouldn't be too long Sir. Well done passing on the Lottery or Speeding, and choosing a Level Ticket.

And thanks for the kind words.

Recieved paint thank you sir. For the car I choose a ferrari 599 '06 and for the adjective I choose unique ( I think I probably said this before but I want to be different lol)

Well, I have never laid eyes on a DLC Pastel Ferrari, with DLC Flouresecent Rims. Neither have the people in the photo.

Siena-PiazzadelCampo_zps85fd9b8b.jpg

Back