Smitty's Giveaway Center - Free Cars, Tickets and Paint!

Giveaway #10
Hope I win.
60c9e6f8.png
[/IMG]

Level 23 Ticket Winner!

#GiveAway 9

A sad fact which happened in 1970, Paul McCartney announcing that the Beatles have disbanded...

EDIT - SENT! Let us know what car you get.

Such a sad event can produce some joy - 1970 Ticket Winner!. George was a racing fan, but John is probably my favorite at this point in my life.

Lennon66banner400.jpg

Last edited:
BJBEOSmitty
Such a sad event can produce some joy - 1970 Ticket Winner!. George was a racing fan, but John is probably my favorite at this point in my life.

Again?!?!? Thanks!!!!! 👍 Must be on a winning streak!!! ;)

And yup John Lennon was my favourite too from the Beatles, a powerful mind he had, the quotes he used to say blew my mind!!

Giveaway #11 - "Oops, skipped one!"

Those who have been winning a lot lately, kindly step aside on this one, and thank you

First person to post, and include their car and their "theme" (see below) wins...

A Free Premium Car of your choice, painted in DLC colors of my choice. You are allowed to give me a "theme" to paint by. ie... "summer", "bright", or perhaps A University or Pro Sports Team, etc. I will use DLC only and paint the rims as well.

Any tradeable car from the dealer or OCD, any price. I'm buying and have the paint sprayer ready. I'll max out the parts for you if you wish, just say so, otherwise you get a stock car painted. Who wants it? (I have a few tickets to give away first as you can see above)

BJBEOSmitty
Giveaway #11 - "Oops, skipped one!"

Those who have been winning a lot lately, kindly step aside on this one, and thank you

First person to post, and include their car and their "theme" (see below) wins...

A Free Premium Car of your choice, painted in DLC colors of my choice. You are allowed to give me a "theme" to paint by. ie... "summer", "bright", or perhaps A University or Pro Sports Team, etc. I will use DLC only and paint the rims as well.

Any tradeable car from the dealer or OCD, any price. I'm buying and have the paint sprayer ready. I'll max out the parts for you if you wish, just say so, otherwise you get a stock car painted. Who wants it? (I have a few tickets to give away first as you can see above)
I would like a camaro z28 premium racing mod from seasonal event in USC colors, if you can.

Just regular race mod then. Thanks!

Camaro from the Chevy Dealer Race modded and painted Trojan style. Is this correct?

I think loco should have it.

If not I liked the 96-97 "Ecru" away kit, but it's your choice!

Very kind of you Sir. Need any Mattes or Chromes? We have 2 Ecru shirts here. One for me and one youth size that all three kids have worn. I'd pay about £50 for a legit "Fowler 9" name and number set with the proper EPL badges.

Giveaway #12 still open for entries

Giveaway #13 now open! - a 0/0/0 Car AND a ticket of my choice or 10 paints

Giveaway #14 now open! - a 0/0/0 Car AND a ticket of my choice or 10 paints

#13 - How many TOTAL points will be scored by the LOSING NFL teams combined - note - ONLY games played on Sunday Sept 16. Enter by posting here n the thread - post "NFL losers" or something similar and your point total. One guess per, no edits, no guesses after 11:59 PM Eastern Time on Saturday the 15th.

ie

NFL losers - ___ points

#14 - Old Fashioned number draw... Will be taking posts entries until interest wanes.

EMBED/POST a photo of any number between 1 and 99. A car #, sports jersey, road sign, any image that clearly identifies your entry/number. Duplicates will be ignored. Photos displaying multiple numbers will be ignored. Links to photos instead of embedded photos will be ignored.

ie if you want #1, this is good... only one number visible

hope-solo-300.jpg

This will be ignored - more than one number visible even though the #1 is centered and prominent - same player even. I don't even want pics like the one below with you designating #1, or 10, 6, etc. Keep it simple.

hope-solo-3d5a5f746ba3aa23.jpg

Last edited:
Giveaway #15 - Color Wheel Bonanza

If you're like me, you have a certain color(s) you frequently use to paint cars. Mine is often light blue --- 1969 GT40 Gulf Blue w Orange rims/trim. Once other gtp'ers found this out, light blue colors flooded my gift box. Now it's your turn...

What color do you like the most?

Post "Giveaway 15" and your color and I'll send you some paints. ie.... "Giveaway 15 - Orange".

First five to post win paint. Note "Ferarri light green metallic only found on the California Convertible" is a bit too specific, and you would get light greens that I have currently.

Last edited:
Yep that one and really? Hoping to get some! 👍

I know Ive been winning too much lately, but,

Giveaway 15 - Matte pink :sly:

I don't have 5, but I'll send what I have and some others that might fit the bill. As for the "really???". Well, no. It's an old joke among the chrome paint haters in other parts of gtp. "Chrome makes you go faster!" and all that. Bollocks.

Last edited:
BJBEOSmitty
I don't have 5, but I'll send what I have and some others that might fit the bill. As for the "really???". Well, no. It's an old joke among the chrome paint haters in other parts of gtp. "Chrome makes you go faster!" and all that. Bollocks.

Ok thanks and I know, and who believes that? :crazy:

:) 👍

Latest Posts

Back