Smitty's Giveaway Center - Free Cars, Tickets and Paint!

nealcropper
I wouldn't say that he's a traitor! He just didn't fit in at liverpool.

He was awesome at Liverpool, I reckon. He didnt have a good season when he first started playing for Chelsea.

Anyway, let's not jack the nice man's thread. :sly:

OPT1MUMG4M3R
He was awesome at Liverpool, I reckon. He didnt have a good season when he first started playing for Chelsea.

Anyway, let's not jack the nice man's thread. :sly:

Yea he did play well for a while, but something wasn't right with him towards the end, he wasn't happy there.

I agree, back on track.

BJBEOSmitty
Camaro from the Chevy Dealer Race modded and painted Trojan style. Is this correct?

Very kind of you Sir. Need any Mattes or Chromes? We have 2 Ecru shirts here. One for me and one youth size that all three kids have worn. I'd pay about £50 for a legit "Fowler 9" name and number set with the proper EPL badges.
Yes, thanks!

Level 23 ticket received. Got c60 hybrid Judd race car 05. Thank you BJEOSMITTY

Last edited:
BJBEOSmitty
I'll add your greens to my schedule. Please FR BJBEOSmitty and mention "green". Blank FR's slow down the process. Cheers from a former STLouisan and Charley-Town kid.

loco (seems fitting :) ). One USC Camaro on the schedule...

Thanks I'll leave a positive reputation.

Just regular race mod then. Thanks!

SENT! Complete with recruiting violation in the backseat, trunk, and the passenger side visor, lol.

I know Ive been winning too much lately, but,

Giveaway 15 - Matte pink :sly:

Who doesn't love pink from time to time! 5 SENT! All Mattes, and they are British!! I nicked them off another poster here.

michrulejj - You are very welcome sir!

BJBEOSmitty
Who doesn't love pink from time to time! 5 SENT! All Mattes, and they are British!! I nicked them off another poster here.

Thanks!! Much appreciated!! 👍

nice thread, maybe i can win something :D

Thanks and welcome to you!

Giveaways #12, #13, and #14 and #15 are all open at the moment. The first three require an entry, #15 can be claimed by three more winners simply by posting properly. I've been toying around with ideas on how to better identify WHERE the necessary info for each open giveaway could be communicated.

Any ideas? Maybe list the post number in the OP?

Last edited:
Giveaway #14

tghostfm2a01.jpg

Giveaway #15

can i get red color? (does red chrome exist? and if you got something like that i would very much have that. i had a color that was awesome but i put it on a car already.)

Any ideas? Maybe list the post number in the OP?

Edit post #2 with the latest give aways in? Then they are all on the first page 👍

Last of the GT-R's sent. Any time you want to "Nick" more paint let me know sir, YNWA.

Last edited:
Giveaway #15

can i get red color? (does red chrome exist? and if you got something like that i would very much have that. i had a color that was awesome but i put it on a car already.)

Red indeed! Send me a FR please sir! BJBEOSmitty

Giveaway 15 : Metallic Blue
:D

I'm waiting for 2 FR's and michrulejj won't mind going later in the paint giveaway, so you went today!

And I mistakenly sent you Flynn77's G R E E N !!! Ooops! :crazy: I will resend blue Sir! To make up for it, I sent you a metallic blue '09 GT Academy Version Nissan GT-R. Enjoy Sir!

I'll add your greens to my schedule. Please FR BJBEOSmitty and mention "green". Blank FR's slow down the process. Cheers from a former STLouisan and Charley-Town kid.

Thx, d00d! :D

I'll drop you an FR tonight. :)

Thanks for the communication everyone. Just a small note... I have a crazy weekend ahead. Some work is on the cards for me... Our school/church has a 3 day Fall Festival this weekend -- Friday night, 9 am to 11 pm Saturday and during the Day Sunday and I will be spending some time there dealing blackjack and sneaking beers from Mrs Smitty who will be pouring from 9-11 each night. I doubt I will be sending something each reset.

Hang in there.

Giveaway #16 - Beer Me! - win a ticket of your choice!

Beers will be sold on draught (half barrel kegs - just shy of 2,000 ounces each). How many OUNCES of beer will be sold over the three days?

Medium sized Catholic School and Parish
Pre-School to 8th grade with an average of 25 students in each grade
Variety of economic classes
More diverse than nearby Parishes/School
Obviously some families that don't have children in school
Bands on 2 stages, 20 Rides, 10 food booths, Gambling, etc.

Last edited:
Giveaway #15

does red chrome exist? and if you got something like that i would very much have that.

What most people call "Red Chrome" is part of the DLC Paint Chip Pack. It is a little "pink-ish" in daytime races. Darker skies... It darkens considerably. Do you like it?

AhrweilerStreet_2-6.jpg

If so, I can paint a car for you and send it over. Unfortunately the chip itself is not "tradeable" and when you receive a DLC painted car, you don't get the paint chip for the DLC color. You can however, drive the hell out of a great looking car!

If you want one Sir.... What types of cars are you liking lately? Muscles? Supercars? Classics? Modern Cars from the Dealer? nt1138 just sent me several GT Academy Nissan GT-R's, maybe one of those? You name it. If its less than 1,000,000 and I have it, I'll paint and send. If it's less than 1,000,000 and I don't have it, I'll buy it and send to you.

Cheers

Back