Smitty's Giveaway Center - Free Cars, Tickets and Paint!

Done!

Will send tomorrow - I believe we are already friends, Sir. If not, please friend BJBEOSmitty and mention "silver" or something similar.

You are also going to receive 5 mattes, which were donated by a poster who previously won them, and asked that I give them to a future winner. Any matte color preferences? Random?

Orange, white matte. And other unique colors that you don't see everyday thanks.

Last edited:
Enter me in Giveaway #8

Thanks very much

My son simply rolled a die and it came up....

dice-roller-simulator.jpg

That means you! Now we have to figure out a car for you. What are your interests currently? Supercars? Musclecars? Classics? American? European? If you would like it DLC Painted, pick a color and let me know!

gt5dlc10.11.11extrac.jpg

BJBEOSmitty
My son simply rolled a die and it came up....

That means you! Now we have to figure out a car for you. What are your interests currently? Supercars? Musclecars? Classics? American? European? If you would like it DLC Painted, pick a color and let me know!

Really? Thanks mate and give your son a big thanks from me too 👍

I would like a GT no stripe in fluorescent yellow if you please

Once again sir, I appreciate your generosity!! 👍

Giveaway #12 - "Your Call" (I really like this one!)

For giveaway #12, I will take - REQUESTS to determine the prize and how to go about it. What do you want me to give away? What is one thing you've always wanted? Craved recently? Need badly? Simply something fun? Pay no mind to what you think (or even know) I have - the sky's the limit here. If I don't have it I will get it if the giveaway idea is good enough.

Once you have the prize sorted out, how would you like the giveaway to be decided? Be creative!!! But don't suggest anything that might tip the scales - winning - in your favor. That would be a big no-no relative I the vibe I'm creating here.

Requests sent by visitor message only please!!! Posted requests will be ignored. PM requests will be printed and without being read subsequently burnt by a very homely girl who will also be hurling insults at you.

I will accept at least five requests via visitor message. After that, as soon as a request for a prize and scenario for determining the winner caches my eye, I'll launch the giveaway. Might be one of the first five, might wait, we'll see. I reserve the right to take longer to decide than ThenextBob thinks I should.

If your winning giveaway suggestion/scenario is used, you will win a ticket of my choice - it will be a good one and you CAN enter your own giveaway.

The use of "Tell me whatcha want, what you really really want" Spice Girl lyrics results in instant disqualification, incomprehensible shame, and loss of limb. You know who you are... Don't make me do it.

Cheers, Smitty

BJBEOSmitty
The use of "Tell me whatcha want, what you really really want" Spice Girl lyrics results in instant disqualification, incomprehensible shame, and loss of limb. You know who you are... Don't make me do it.

Cheers, Smitty

best rule ever! Because I had a "discussion" with "that person" in the last giveaway thread about this.

I just checked that thread and seen the whole spice girls conversation! Lol.

Also BJBOE, I can't enter because I use the GTP app, so can't send visitor messages

nealcropper
I just checked that thread and seen the whole spice girls conversation! Lol.

Also BJBOE, I can't enter because I use the GTP app, so can't send visitor messages

Neither can I.👎

If you need WiFi to operate the app. Can't you just go to the website? I have the app on my phone and I'm online on my phone.

Hmmmm. I was certain her contemplative look and "think big" would garner the first reaction. Oh well.

;)

Some of the ideas received so far....

Photo contest - similar in style to those in the Photomode Contest Forum
Contest to find and post a unique automotive industry ad/photo and subsequent vote
Guess the Lap Time - car/driver/ track to be determined

67 Ticket
All 13 Original Academy Cars - I know... W O W !!!!
Multiple Tickets?

We are off to a good start! Keep them coming... Enter more than one idea if you would like. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
By the way, just checked up on this thread realising you had great giveaways, then seen the Spice Girls comment.. :lol: Very Sorry! I don't know whether I'm an idiot, or I'm an idiot, but I don't get the giveaway for the Ticket, all 13 GT Cars, etc... Elaborate, please and thank you.

EDIT: I'm blind aswell as stupid, just realised its on the previous page.. :dunce:

Last edited:
BJBEOSmitty
Unable to sign in to the PSN for several hours now... grrr. It is undergoing maintenance?

Really? Mines working fine here in the UK, just shut it down now for the night. :confused:

Really? Mines working fine here in the UK, just shut it down now for the night. :confused:

Got back on the network not long after my post. Organized some photos for a contest entry, painted your No Stripe, clicked "give to friend" and realized we aren't friend's yet!

FR has been sent sir.

BJBEOSmitty
Got back on the network not long after my post. Organized some photos for a contest entry, painted your No Stripe, clicked "give to friend" and realized we aren't friend's yet!

FR has been sent sir.

Really? i had you as a friend before, and I never delete anyone

And FR accepted!!!

:cheers:

Last edited:
Really? i had you as a friend before, and I never delete anyone

And FR accepted!!!

:cheers:

EDIT - A tiny little lorry (spelling?) pulled up to the back of your PS3 moment ago and dropped her off! Enjoy Sir!

I probably deleted on my end a while back. I did go through and purge a few about 20 that I had not traded/gifted to in a while. Sorry!

Anyway, she's a beaut. My son saw it, and wanted one too. Yours WILL arrive with 0 miles and only the paint change as a "switch" Sir. Said Son is playing NCAA Helmetball at the moment (I know what real football is - YNWA in fact!! lol) so the PS3 is tied up. I will try to log on later and send. It will arrive soon, promise!!! I took a pic of his, where else... Indianapolis!

OPT1MUMsNoStripe.jpg

Last edited:
BJBEOSmitty
I probably deleted on my end a while back. I did go through and purge a few about 20 that I had not traded/gifted to in a while. Sorry!

Anyway, she's a beaut. My son saw it, and wanted one too. Yours WILL arrive with 0 miles and only the paint change as a "switch" Sir. Said Son is playing NCAA Helmetball at the moment (I know what real football is - YNWA in fact!! lol) so the PS3 is tied up. I will try to log on later and send. It will arrive soon, promise!!! I took a pic of his, where else... Indianapolis!

No problem and she looks awesome!! Cannot wait to see her in my garage!!

But patience is a virtue!!

And no problem, let your son play to his delight!! I dont mind!! You can send later on in the day!

Thanks again mate! 👍

BJBEOSmitty
We posted simultaneously I think. She is there Sir!

And michrulejj had his Mattes!

Thanks mate!! 👍

PS: check the Rep Thread 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back