Smitty's Giveaway Center - Free Cars, Tickets and Paint!

Thank you, that's very kind Sir. We'll say a prayer for you, how's that? :)

Ndstadium_basilica_dome_tdjesus.jpg

Lol. Okay. Couldn't throw a pass to save his life.

We all missed you tonight BJBEO! It was a great race!

Bummed I missed it Sir! B-Day party for the soon to be 8 year old "Kid of Steel" was the priority of course. He showed his grandpa what a Vettel Red Bull X2010 can do at Indy including driving the wrong way after spinning out while in the lead. Lots of fun, as Grandpa has seen races there 30 times and couldn't quite wrap his mind around 300 mph in the draft. The Kid then ripped through the first four levels of Batman 2 looking for a plastic Superman.

I'll have to check out the schedule for the next event with the Pirates.

Bummed I missed it Sir! B-Day party for the soon to be 8 year old "Kid of Steel" was the priority of course. He showed his grandpa what a Vettel Red Bull X2010 can do at Indy including driving the wrong way after spinning out while in the lead. Lots of fun, as Grandpa has seen races there 30 times and couldn't quite wrap his mind around 300 mph in the draft. The Kid then ripped through the first four levels of Batman 2 looking for a plastic Superman.

I'll have to check out the schedule for the next event with the Pirates.

:lol: Great stuff sir! I am about to turn on another grinder, let me know if you need the grindage!

Thank you for the ticket sir 👍

Running the DTM again tomorrow if you're in?

Last edited:
What happened to this thread?

Nothing. The Marketplace is full of threads and we got pushed to the second page. I didn't lose any sleep over it, and I'm hoping you didn't either. I'm guessing you didn't. :) We won't always be on page 1. Since our last giveaway i enjoyed being at two baseball practices with my son, taking him and the family out for a birthday dinner, attending a football game, and working 50 hours managing a business which generates $500,000+ weekly... all while being up to date on the giveaways in the thread. Cheers Sir!

I don't know :/ Maybe Smitty needs to complete his schedule

Caution Sign Bob. You are free to do your own giveaway thread and I am 100% certain I won't post the way you are doing here.

The schedule is 100% up to date. Three giveaways were open when you posted! Ive sinced closed two of them - no winner/lack of interest. Its going to happen, not evey giveaway is going to generate tons of posts. Your post is exactly the type of posts that clogged up and detailed the previous public giveaway thread. If you want get back in there in the future if you'd like! Unnecessary refereeing earlier in the thread and now telling me to get a move on? Let's not go there please. If you have comments, let's visitor message them please. You will need to re-send a FR if you win in the future.

Smitty thanks for the mattes!

You are most welcome Sir! Most definitely my pleasure!

Giveaway #9 - 1970 Ticket
Giveaway #10 - Level 23 Ticket

A post, a story, fun fact, a joke, a picture, a video even (none have to be your creation necessarily) - use both or one of the words/numbers "birthday" and "1970" or "70". Best wins the ticket. Entries received between now and reset Monday night.

Same for "Level" and "23" Best wins the ticket, same time frame. What is "best"??? Clever, perhaps amusing, ironic, in game unique photos, something grabbed off the web works too. Previous winner(s) will be consulted on the final decision.

No links please - embedding only if you are using outside content.

Last edited:
#GiveAway 9

A sad fact which happened in 1970, Paul McCartney announcing that the Beatles have disbanded..

#GiveAway 10

If there are 23 people in a room, there's a 50% chance that two of them will share a birthday (it's been proven mathematically).

Bad facts I know, but worth a try!!

:)

Last edited:
#Giveaway 10 Level 23.
We have a third eyelid, but its useless
Also, 6,000,000,000 people text every day! Out of around 7,000,000,000 people IN THE WORLD!

Last edited:
OPT1 and Ace are off on the right foot. Loco - check out the newly bolded and underlined portions of my post above.

There are NO restrictions to the number of entries, but posting a dozen bits of nonsense could easily be beaten by a single post of brilliance. In fact, it WILL beat it.

level-23-on-moshi-fire15-room.jpg

Bev%20Nap%2070.jpg

In the majority of races they run Nissan will have a #23 car, the reason being 2 & 3 in Japanese is Ni & San 👍

The French don't have a word for 70, they use soixante-dix (60+10) 👍

If I win, I would like to donate the tickets please mate.

Last edited:
File:John_Nemechek.jpg

Giveaway #9

John Hunter Nemechek (March 12, 1970) was an American race car driver who most notably competed in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series.
A Pioneer Driver - With a Birthday in 1970!

Bruce Leslie McLaren (30 August 1937 – 2 June 1970) was a New Zealander race-car designer, driver, engineer and inventor.Won over 20 F-1 World Championships! A Legend Racer and engineer. RIP 1970

Giveaway# 10 - The circulation of the blood through all the human body takes 23 seconds! -That's one quick laptime!!! :P

Last edited:
Giveaway #9
On September 21, 1970: "NFL Monday Night Football" debuts on ABC. It has a big impact today.

Last edited:
Giveaway #10
In 1989 one of the greatest cars of all time came to an end after 4 years.
1dda705c.jpg
[/IMG]
The amazing Yugo GV. After 4 years this car came to an end. Would you love this car to be in GT6?

Your entries need to include the mandatory words bolded and underlined on the original post announcing giveaway #9 and #10. The above is not an entry. This would be...

level-23.com.jpg

So would this...

1970s-gold-necklace.jpg

And this

il_fullxfull.344258517.jpg

Last edited:
BJBEOSmitty
OPT1 and Ace are off on the right foot. Loco - check out the newly bolded and underlined portions of my post above.

There are NO restrictions to the number of entries, but posting a dozen bits of nonsense could easily be beaten by a single post of brilliance. In fact, it WILL beat it.

I am on phone, so what are you trying to get me at?

I told you I can't see the bold letters.

No, you didn't. You merely posted you were "on your phone," which accomplished nothing other than clog up the thread. Let's not do that going forward. Just read the OP for the two current giveaways and you will be fine. I won't be adjusting my posts to accommodate the myriad of devices one can use to read them and I'm not interested in the topic to be honest. Thanks in advance.

Moving on....

Five free Silver Chrome (sent Monday if we are already friends and sent as soon as you FR me of we are not) to the first person to post the word bold in bold letters.

Back