S.N.A.I.L. Endurance Series - Inactive

• Thread starter dabneyd
  • 361 comments
So... wait... are the actual races on Friday or Saturday nights? It seems like Friday, but that contradicts the SNAIL acronym. Mi es 'really friggin confused'. I'd love to race, just Friday's I go to my High School's football games.

The races for this thread are on Friday Night (tonight).

The S.N.A.I.L. thread races are Sunday night.

Clear as mud?

EDIT: 'nother ninja, sigh

So... wait... are the actual races on Friday or Saturday nights? It seems like Friday, but that contradicts the SNAIL acronym. Mi es 'really friggin confused'. I'd love to race, just Friday's I go to my High School's football games.

This is a Friday night series. The S.N.A.I.L. acronym actually means Sunday Night American Interactive League. This and SPEC are affiliated with SNAIL with SPEC running on Saturday.

Just wanted to let everyone know I may not be racing tonight. I'm going to a football game that starts at 7:00 EDT, hopefully it will be over and be home in time to race since I love Spa!

Hey I was just buying cars in the UCD and found the Ford GT LM car. It's a little high on pp but what do you think about limiting it and allowing it in?

BTW are we supposed to run the same car for the whole series or can we switch race to race?

Ooo I like the pic in the OP about the car class we're racing to begin the series. I personally think the pic is perfect ;)

Hey I was just buying cars in the UCD and found the Ford GT LM car. It's a little high on pp but what do you think about limiting it and allowing it in?

BTW are we supposed to run the same car for the whole series or can we switch race to race?

I thought about that one, but it fits better with higher powered GT Le Mans cars that we can run later.

I'd like it if you picked a car and stuck with it for the whole season, so you can't go pick the best car for the track every week. I know you don't want to run the Audi, and I already said you could run something else.

I thought about that one, but it fits better with higher powered GT Le Mans cars that we can run later.

I'd like it if you picked a car and stuck with it for the whole season, so you can't go pick the best car for the track every week. I know you don't want to run the Audi, and I already said you could run something else.

Sounds good. Just wanted to check so I knew which way to go.

I will also be chanding away from the Audi as much as I like it it burns the rubber of the wheels; since I already have th RX-8 I will run this one if there are no issues with. ok? 👍

I will also be chanding away from the Audi as much as I like it it burns the rubber of the wheels; since I already have th RX-8 I will run this one if there are no issues with. ok? 👍

No problem. No more switching though. :)

I'm going to race the Jaaaaaaguaaar. I really wanted to try the 350z but it's 300 days away in the ucd for me just like the Rx7 and the Nsx.

Keep getting disconnected. Thinking this hotels internet isn't that good. Hope it works for the race.

Im sorry I quit

IdK what happened with that but we started with three people and then like 12 laps in Chuligoat and someone else magically appeared

I knew something was gonna go wrong

If this was a "not seeing you" problem, why did we not solve the problem before the race?

hillracing
Keep getting disconnected. Thinking this hotels internet isn't that good. Hope it works for the race.

What...? You are playing gt5 from a hotel? Do you travel with your gear, and if so what are you using?

Im sorry I quit

IdK what happened with that but we started with three people and then like 12 laps in Chuligoat and someone else magically appeared

If this was a "not seeing you" problem, why did we not solve the problem before the race?

I saw everyone from the start of the race. Sorry about your troubles.

Im sorry I quit

I saw everyone from the start of the race. Sorry about your troubles.

As did I. Cheeb said that he couldn't see you, but I thought that resolved itself. Next week I'll make sure everyone sees the correct number of drivers on track. Sometimes it's hard to remember all the procedural stuff that needs to be done before a race.

What...? You are playing gt5 from a hotel? Do you travel with your gear, and if so what are you using?

Yea, I travel a lot for work so I bring my PS3 with me or at least for this trip. On this one I brought my DFGT with me because I can put it and the PS3 in a bag. Last time I was on the road was during GT Academy and I brought my T500 with me on that one. It was quite the adventure trying to set it up in each hotel room after a long days work. I would have brought the T500 this time but in order to transport it I had to put it in it's box which was pretty big. My other hobby is RC planes which I usually travel with at least one of those to. I'm pretty much a big kid.

Back