S.N.A.I.L. Endurance Series - Inactive

• Thread starter dabneyd
  • 361 comments
Re-read the results post. Race 1 was a test race and I didn't count points for that one.

You're there now. How do you figure 17 points?

I'm pretty sure tcrash beat me last night, hard to tell with the ghosting but the leader board says he finished before me.. That would give him some more points.

I'm pretty sure tcrash beat me last night, hard to tell with the ghosting but the leader board says he finished before me.. That would give him some more points.

I wasn't sure of the final finish. I'm going to watch the replay later and make sure everything is correct. I've had far too much F1 qualifying and baseball to watch today to get to the replay.

Great racing last night. Thanks guys for letting me join.

The last stint with HillRacing was intense. At one point I was in 3rd about 34 seconds back. Strategy made it interesting at the end.

Ouu, if we race DLC touring cars I'll definitely compete on fridays. I have a seven week leave coming up after our Canadian Thanksgiving though :(.

Guys, I can't make it tonight, which is pretty lame for the race director. Is there someone else who can host and/or keep score?

Guys, I can't make it tonight, which is pretty lame for the race director. Is there someone else who can host and/or keep score?

This better be a good date ;)

I can keep score, but my hosting with larger rooms tends to not be the greatest.

tcrash, you racing tonight? maybe we can do the teamwork thing again 👍

This better be a good date ;)

I can keep score, but my hosting with larger rooms tends to not be the greatest.

tcrash, you racing tonight? maybe we can do the teamwork thing again 👍

I'll be racing tonight. What time do you want me to open room and what division room?

Will vail make it in? He does not have a car from the list!, and we can't send him one???
Kinda an exclusive race, huh?

Will vail make it in? He does not have a car from the list!, and we can't send him one???
Kinda an exclusive race, huh?

I hope he can find one and join us tonight, it's been too long since with raced.

We can't send one because they're all over a million dollars.

Exclusive? The list is one Dabney put together about a month ago. They're LM cars that are similar in performance, although we've found a couple that don't quite match up. It's not like it was sprung on us at the last moment.

I'd like to race with u guys but I'm having hard time finding a car :(

I 'think' they're all Standard cars ...

You can use this tool to tell you when one of the cars will come up next in the Used Car Dealership. Find out the day number from your GT5 save file and enter the rest. It's easy and accurate.

Then just go through the license tests, you don't have to drive them, just click next, next , next. Each click is a day in game.

The used dealership changes each time you do an event. The site listed shows you how many events or "days" you have to go through to get the car you want. You enter the cars that are in your UCD right now and then what car you want and it will say how many days you have to go.

I think I'll be there tonight. Hope you don't mind a spoiler.

Bah. With tcrash as the host I may not get in. Network incompatibility and all of that. I'm trying again, though.

Why did this have to be the night dabney wasn't here?

Bah. With tcrash as the host I may not get in. Network incompatibility and all of that. I'm trying again, though.

Well thats odd. You got in , qualified and completed the race. Even with your Network incompatibility with me and did not get dissconnected.

Good thing?:)

Well thats odd. You got in , qualified and completed the race. Even with your Network incompatibility with me and did not get dissconnected.

A very good thing 👍

Sadly 'beal got dsco'd 👎

Good night everyone, fun racing. I didn't see any bunnies tonight, must have cleared them out at Fuji :lol:

And I end up getting disconnected for the first time outside of a public lobby, with that goes my chances of getting 2nd or 3rd overall for the series. :grumpy:

And I end up getting disconnected for the first time outside of a public lobby, with that goes my chances of getting 2nd or 3rd overall for the series. :grumpy:

sorry beal. You never been disconnected with me before.

It sucks cause you were doing pretty good.

Just want to say that I'm sorry for being a jerk:crazy: after the race but it was very annoying:irked: to me when people were coming in to watch the race , while entering the room wasn't the issue , texting messages while we're still racing I thought that was very disruptive.
Commentary is unnecessary via mic or text.

So , again , sorry to my fellow racers.

Back