S.N.A.I.L. Endurance Series - Inactive

• Thread starter dabneyd
  • 361 comments
Wrecked the first lap sadly, by lap 15 I was over a minute down. Better luck next week, Friday's are rough for me because I get out of work at 9:30 and have to rush home.

So that sucked. Got disconnected from the game. Looks like the internet crashed here.

That does suck. Tonight's results:

1. kendawg198
  2. dabneyd
  3. tcrash15
  4. cmbeal317

Hopefully next week, everyone will make the whole race.

dabneyd
That does suck. Tonight's results:

[*]kendawg198
[*]dabneyd
[*]tcrash15
[*]cmbeal317

Hopefully next week, everyone will make the whole race.

I agree, last night was pretty sad that only 4 of us finished. Hopefully next week will be better. :)

cmbeal317
I agree, last night was pretty sad that only 4 of us finished. Hopefully next week will be better. :)

Next week shouldn't be an issue for me. Hopefully more can make it 👍

Next week shouldn't be an issue for me. Hopefully more can make it 👍

I know we should have had more that finished, Tex said he had family stuff and Hill got dropped. Next week will be better.

Looking forward to tonight 👍

Monza, risk/reward otherwise known as pavement/sand :lol:

Good fun last night, bad strategy but good fun 👍

My apologies to Astrias, you were teleporting around a bit at the start of the race and I had a little trouble judging where you'd be. And I made a couple of errors in judgement, hopefully I didn't mess your race up.

See everyone next week :)

Out of pocket for a while - would like to join the event again this Friday night, if it is okay. Not a front runner, for sure, but enjoy the Distance Race experience. (and because I finally have a car that might stay closer to the pack, for a while at least)
If not, I understand.
Tex

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you all know I'm gonna take a night off from racing. I may join the room sometime tonight to see how everyone is doing. Don't worry though as I'll be back on track next week!

cmbeal317

Cancelled tonight. It's almost 10 after and it's just Kendawg and I.

So, does anyone want to try to make up last week's race on Friday?

Are spot participants allowed in this series? If it's on for this Friday I'd like to run. Will it still be cars from the OP?

Have you guys ever thought of doing a class system for the endurance races (ie: nascar and gt500, or Le mans prototypes and LM cars/GT cars)

Are spot participants allowed in this series? If it's on for this Friday I'd like to run. Will it still be cars from the OP?

Yes, you can jump in anytime. I don't know what we're running tonight... last week was cancelled, and I've asked if anyone wants to make up that race tonight, but no one has responded.

Have you guys ever thought of doing a class system for the endurance races (ie: nascar and gt500, or Le mans prototypes and LM cars/GT cars)

Yes, but there usually aren't enough people participating to have two classes.

I'm gonna try to show tonight, if I get out of work in time. What the hell are we doing?

I'm gonna try to show tonight, if I get out of work in time. What the hell are we doing?

We're going to finish the last season since I don't have any ideas for the next season yet. I just updated the thread title to reflect this.

So 20 laps at Sarthe with GT500 cars right? Any cars in particular that are off limits?
/

So 20 laps at Sarthe with GT500 cars right? Any cars in particular that are off limits?
/

2000-2008 GT500 Race Cars, 595PP
No more than 15% engine limiting
No Stealth Models.

I will give this a try as well one more time. I will be happy not to get lapped! :dopey:

Unless you're particularly crashy tonight, I don't think you'll get lapped.

Unless you're particularly crashy tonight, I don't think you'll get lapped.

just making sure I got a good car..

does this one fit the criteria.

Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03 ?
or
Lambo Nomad Diablo GT-1 00?

Back