S.N.A.I.L. Endurance Series - Inactive

• Thread starter dabneyd
  • 361 comments
Super cool!!!
Great night of racing. Tcrash and I had an amazing last couple of laps and it came down to a tenth of a sec.
Thanks Dab for letting us use the Prius on such short notice. Pictures to be posted soon.

I agree! That was fun! No one got to far out front. Definitly different than normal cars.

Super cool!!!
Great night of racing. Tcrash and I had an amazing last couple of laps and it came down to a tenth of a sec.
Thanks Dab for letting us use the Prius on such short notice. Pictures to be posted soon.

I agree! That was fun! No one got to far out front. Definitly different than normal cars.

Agreed! Look at the OP and suggest changes to the tracks if you think there should be any; I just put down something without really thinking about it.

Man, I just realized that I can't make it tonight. Would someone else mind keeping score?

I should be returning tonight. Not 100% sure though as I've just gotten a new laptop that's going to take forever to get everything transferred over to form my old laptop. Though I'll probably get tired of that and decide to join in anyway. I plan on running the CR-Z since I hate the Prius(not just the TC but the whole car in general).

cmbeal317

So to update, Kendawg and I were the only ones their last night. Is it the cars? Are they to slow? I had a blast last Friday. Maybe the two enduros in a row is a bit to much?

Had other plans last night. I suspect Friday's will always be erratic for attendance. It's Friday.

Think both of those cars should be run at smaller tracks.

I would really like to make some of the endurance events but I can never make it online before 11 est on Fridays.

dabneyd
As scheduled, Nurb with weather it is!

24hr or Nordchliefe*

I really suck at the ring but I'm interested in getting to know it better. The track is stunning and with weather it's just amazing experience. Which is what has me interested.

Not sure I can make it if spots is open but gonna try. Oooh FF cars should make this much safer for me. LoL

I was thinking of giving this a shot tonight. Do I have to be a SNAIL member to race this series?

I was thinking of giving this a shot tonight. Do I have to be a SNAIL member to race this series?

No sir, just send a PSN friend request to SNAIL_Division2 and be there at 10 EST!

I'm out for tonight guys. I thought I could stay up, but work at 6am today and tomorrow is a deal breaker. Let me know if anyone's running tomorrow night. Have fun.

Don't forget, Monza tomorrow night and then we'll start a new season in December!

What cars are being used for this again?

Never mind. Just looked at title. Sorry.

What cars are being used for this again?

Never mind. Just looked at title. Sorry.

They're both fun; I think the CR-Z is a little more fun because of the manual trans. I can't deal with the one-speed. I do wish they had this car in-game; it would fill out a great hybrid field.

2011-nissan-leaf-nismo-race-car-9.jpg

I want to race tonite so bad. I love endurance racing. I want be back home till Tuesday. So, make sure everyone has their race helmets ready next weekend....

Back