S.N.A.I.L. Endurance Series - Inactive

• Thread starter dabneyd
  • 361 comments
just making sure I got a good car..

does this one fit the criteria.

Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03 ?
or
Lambo Nomad Diablo GT-1 00?

Dabney sent me to the below site for the list of cars. Hope it's alright I bring the Calsonic GTR. It was the only blue car I liked. Just got it broke in.
dabneyd

Dabney, if the race is in Div 2 lounge I will need an invite.

Thanks.

Invite sent.

Last edited:
just making sure I got a good car..

does this one fit the criteria.

Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03 ?
or
Lambo Nomad Diablo GT-1 00?

Drive the Lambo! No one else has!

Dabney, if the race is in Div 2 lounge I will need an invite.

Thanks.

Go ahead and send the invite, and I'll message kcheeb and zer05ive to see if they can accept it. Sorry for the late reply; I've been on the road for the past couple hours.

dabneyd
Go ahead and send the invite, and I'll message kcheeb and zer05ive to see if they can accept it. Sorry for the late reply; I've been on the road for the past couple hours.

Roger that. Will do in about 5.

Breaking in my Takata dome a little to get it up to 595. I have a real love hate relationship with this car. What version of Sarthe are we running?

Well I was doing horrible, and to add coal to the fire my connection just shut me out. It was a sign from the heavens I was not meant to race tonight haha. Oh well

Any endurance racing Friday Night?

I don't know. I've been away from home all week, but there's nothing planned for tonight. Would anyone be interested in running the CR-Z Touring Car for the rest of this month? I've really wanted to see how it would do in a long race.

I might be available tonight. My wife had an odd event at work where she had to work third shift so she's pretty beat. I'll probably be free to play early tonight.

I don't care what we run. That CR-Z is a pretty snappy little car. That could be fun.

Send it to the Nordschleife. Let's see if we can eat through the battery on the final straight. ;)

On the other hand, Monza would probably actually do it, being virtually all an acceleration race. . . I'm not actually advocating we race Monza, though.

I might be available tonight. My wife had an odd event at work where she had to work third shift so she's pretty beat. I'll probably be free to play early tonight.

I don't care what we run. That CR-Z is a pretty snappy little car. That could be fun.

Send it to the Nordschleife. Let's see if we can eat through the battery on the final straight. ;)

On the other hand, Monza would probably actually do it, being virtually all an acceleration race. . . I'm not actually advocating we race Monza, though.

I think they extended how long the battery lasts in a previous update. I know that I could go through it in 5 or so laps at Suzuka. Let's do Fuji F tonight. I'm going to update the OP and see how much interest I get.

Not sure how many Friday nights I could participate but I am down for some CR-Z TC endurance action. And since Fuji is apparently my favorite track, only track I've won a snail race at, I'll do my best to make tonight's event.

Not sure how many Friday nights I could participate but I am down for some CR-Z TC endurance action.

That's fine, you're welcome to jump in when it's convenient for you.

Dunno if I'll have time to break it in before race tonight. We'll see.

I'll have one I could send you around 9:00 pm est, when I get home from work, if you want buddy.
My offer extends to anyone, but only one.

Last edited:
I can do the same. I'll break mine in and dupe it for you.

I can do the same. I'll break mine in and dupe it for you.

Can this one be bought? I don't think i own one of this!

If its snappy the Nord is the ultimate testing ground! .... I know i know....
Ill race Fuji nevertheles!

BTW: I like this series because of seeing and ability to run different cars... If we all run the same it loses the appeal to me just a bit... Cause i know ill get to see only smoke. But ill race anyway!

Last edited:
Can this one be bought? I don't think i own one of this!

If its snappy the Nord is the ultimate testing ground! .... I know i know....
Ill race Fuji nevertheles!

BTW: I like this series because of seeing and ability to run different cars... If we all run the same it loses the appeal to me just a bit... Cause i know ill get to see only smoke. But ill race anyway!

Yes, it's a DLC car. The reason I'm going with one car this time is convenience. I've been away from home most of the week and I haven't had time to plan a good set of cars this month. Next month will return to the normal multi-model format.

Yes, it's a DLC car. The reason I'm going with one car this time is convenience. I've been away from home most of the week and I haven't had time to plan a good set of cars this month. Next month will return to the normal multi-model format.

Sweet... No issues ! C ya all tonight!

Gonna be close for me to make the race at all tonight. :( :bummed:

Thanks for the offers. I've got the car, just don't know if it's broke in.

Gonna be close for me to make the race at all tonight. :( :bummed:

Thanks for the offers. I've got the car, just don't know if it's broke in.

For anyone who doesn't have the car broken in, I'll just limit the room to the pre break-in HP or PP so it's even for all. The race should break them in fully, I'd hope.

Car is breaking in now. It should be done by race time. Just won't have control of tv until right at 10.

I just did some testing and the Prius TC and the CR-Z TC run very close to each other,down to a half second on Fuji F. I don't know if you want to run both with such short notice, and I did limit the engine on the Prius to 460.

I just did some testing and the Prius TC and the CR-Z TC run very close to each other,down to a half second on Fuji F. I don't know if you want to run both with such short notice, and I did limit the engine on the Prius to 460.

Why not? Hybrid challenge tonight! If it doesn't work, we'll scrap it.

Super cool!!!
Great night of racing. Tcrash and I had an amazing last couple of laps and it came down to a tenth of a sec.
Thanks Dab for letting us use the Prius on such short notice. Pictures to be posted soon.

Last edited:
Back